Madonna + Maluma 'Medellin'

Look at the posters online though. She's packing them in like Eurovision, aptly enough.

I can't say that this is really selling the song to me. Looks a bit unconvincing and I'm not especially into the ARTHRITIC PLODDING

Reactions: dUb
The video is fun. I wish she would take it easy on those fillers though..

I actually thought for the most part she looked really good- and in real life (sans digital retouching) surprisingly ok face wise too.

Though what’s going on behind the eye patch is ANYBODY’S guess.

I actually thought for the most part she looked really good- and in real life (sans digital retouching) surprisingly ok face wise too.

Though what’s going on behind the eye patch is ANYBODY’S guess.
There have been rumours of a stroke. I think that’s unlikely but she has got a lazy eye and it’s been noticed by the fanzzzzz...

Yeah the plodding was weird :D But I thought the overall production and editing of the video was excellent, she didn't look too terrible and the perreo with Maluma was kept to a just bearable minimum. Who shot this?

The close ups in the cha cha instructor bits in the video were not good. She looked better as a blonde. Maybe I’m too used to drag queen wigs at this but that black wig was more Jade Jolie than Alyssa Edwards.

There have been rumours of a stroke.

:shock: Oh please God NO! Never mind, she'll still be able to pen those stunning waiting and hesitating lines in the comfort of her CHAIR, even if she does have a touch of the BELL'S :disco:

A stroke ? :D oh come on Its blatantly because her face has been so pulled up so much her eyes don’t know what they are doing .

Anyway she looked great, he’s a sexy one and NO MISTAKE .

Or I might just pretend to hate it on here and watch it on repeat with my eye patch on in real life

There have been rumours of a stroke. I think that’s unlikely but she has got a lazy eye and it’s been noticed by the fanzzzzz...

I do not find a stroke in the slightest bit funny, but :D

Reactions: Zu
Maybe it’s one of these things she’s raised money for and stolen it to fund her lovely skin care range :disco:

I thought this video was a little messy to be honest. He’s hot in his white shirt and braces though which is something.

The pre video premiere shenanigans sounds AMAZING judging by this thread.:disco: I want to see that more than the video.

ICONIC.....A.

lx2oQ7.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom