Madonna + Maluma 'Medellin'

Better on repeated viewing.

June can't come soon enough - I need the rest of this album in my life.

By the way the cha cha cha opening dancing sequence is very W.E. (the 15 other fanzzzz who saw the film will know what I mean)

1 2 CHA CHA CHA

giphy.gif

I didn’t get her being hostile at all. Just annoyed athe delay and the sound problems and the fact she was trying to ramble on and going too long on her answers

On the live feed she was all chatty before and after

But the way she was SITTING!

Maybe her NOW CONFIRMED BELL’S will finally put paid to all this awful prancing around and bad attitude and she’ll turn her hand to some touching ballards about the Lord’s miracles and how he’s helped her come to terms with her drooped eye :disco:

I don't have a clue what Maluma is saying but when he whispers I assume it's something like 'My cock is hard', 'Cwej come and sit on it', 'I need to fuck you now'. Or something like that.

I have no need to watch the video ever again. The color palette was wrong and no lqqks were served.

Also there is nothing more I’d like to do than to shove my face deep into Maluma’s ass but he feels unnecessary in all of this.

Last edited:
Yes, the eye patch is offputting, but I think otherwise she looks great, and that it's her most sumptuous video for years.

And at some point I'm sure my arsehole will stop quivering.

Last edited:
I have no need to watch the video ever again. The color palette was wrong and no lqqks were served.

Also there is nothing more I’d like to do than to shove my face deep into Maluma’s ass but he feels unnecessary in all of this.

I don't necessarily agree with all this post, but you have my full support in respect of Maluma's substantial ass.

The face really appears to have calmed down- I even thought so on the couch with Trevor. I mean, OBVIOUSLY touched, well, actually, punched really hard, by an angel, but y’know...

I think it's the colour palette that ultimately makes it for me. It is quite stylised, so I see why some may not like it, but for me it works.

Last edited:
The video is fine. I like the colours. I don't need to see it again. She's not Kylie.

I really love the video. It captures the spirit of the song much better than I expected and her chemistry with Maluma is HOT. Definitely on par with Ghosttown, possibly better, and I'm glad they haven't airbrushed her to shit

I checked last night and this was #51 on iTunes. The video effect has seen her veritably LEAP...to #26.

It has stabilised quite nicely on Spotify now and is actually marginally increasing its daily numbers with around 520k a day currently. First week total is 4.45m streams, currently on 5m. That's really not bad at all.

It has stabilised quite nicely on Spotify now and is actually marginally increasing its daily numbers with around 520k a day currently. First week total is 4.45m streams, currently on 5m. That's really not bad at all.

SHE’S GOING TO HAVE A SMASH HIT

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom