Melodifestivalen 2008 - Semifinal 4, Karlskrona (1 March)

:disco:

<div><object width="420" height="336"><param name="movie" value="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4k833&v3=1&related=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/x4k833&v3=1&related=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="336" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always"></embed></object><br /><b><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4k833_2008-sweden-charlotte-perrelli-semi_music">2008 Sweden - Charlotte Perrelli (Semi 4)</a></b><br /><i>Uploaded by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/Galiza">Galiza</a></i></div>

We are going to be nervous wrecks in Globen!!!!!!

I'm not sure. I want Charlotte to win overall, but I'd be happy if Linda won. ATM I just can't decide how I'd feel if Sanna won the whole thing.

I want Linda to win (obviously) but a Charlotte or Sanna victory wouldn't be too devestating

I think I want Carola to fail at AC just so she doesn't power through the final

Is it me or is Charlotte wearing hotpants?

At the very least love, make sure they match the outfit!

I've just realised - it's pretty likely that the final will have only TWO songs in Swedish isn't it?

I want Linda to win (obviously) but a Charlotte or Sanna victory wouldn't be too devestating

I think I want Carola to fail at AC just so she doesn't power through the final

Nah, surely she won't power through anything?

This is really turning out to be VINTAGE MF stuff.

SO far I only mind a couple in the final to win the whole thing.

But I must admit I am DREADING the RUIN-IT-ALL potential of "I Love Europe"...

They love their polls on the Aftonbladet website and I love their results. :D

Who gave the best performance tonight?

Charlotte Perrelli - 44,1%
Linda Bengtzing - 21,5%
Sibel - 9,9%
Calaisa - 7,8%
Nordman - 6,6%
Fronda - 4,9%
Strömstedt - 2,7%
Mitsogiannis - 2,5%

Last edited:
The complete studio versions of Hero and Hur Svart Kan Det Va will make LIFE worth LIVING.

Charlotte will win this now, it'll be...

1st. Charlotte
2nd. Sanna
3rd. Linda

Poor Daniel was definitely the FLOP of the night! :D

What were the 6th, 7th and 8th positions?

Fronda 6th, Daniel 7th and another JUMBO-result for a joker, Niklas 8th.

That would be an absolutely ideal final result.

But I fear the Jury's anti-Lindaness will continue. :(

Well, Charlotte, Sanna, BWO and Carola/Andreas will be the jury favourites I think.

Who the cunt wrote this shit on esctoday.com

Charlotte Perelli - Hero

The favourite tonight and the songs is probably like everyone expected it to be: classic Europop. The popularity of this entry is probably mainly based on the fact that Charlotte won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1999, something the average televoter would not take into account. There are no surprises in this act (no, a wind machine is not a surprise) and it is hard to believe that Sweden could reach the top three with this entry. Furthermore, the song title is not very original as there already have been at least three major international hits called Hero.

WHAT A WANKER

If only VELVET had made the final, then the MF results would have been damn near perfect.

Charlotte Perelli - Hero

The favourite tonight and the songs is probably like everyone expected it to be: classic Europop. The popularity of this entry is probably mainly based on the fact that Charlotte won the Eurovision Song Contest in 1999, something the average televoter would not take into account. There are no surprises in this act (no, a wind machine is not a surprise) and it is hard to believe that Sweden could reach the top three with this entry. Furthermore, the song title is not very original as there already have been at least three major international hits called Hero.

WHAT A WANKER

:evil:

BETTER not be penned by a Moopy.

Charlotte Perelli - Hero

WHAT A WANKER

He's German :zombie:

Charlottes vocals were really quite fantastic!!! Hmmm I need Linda live NOW before Charlotte takes over :o

Linda's song just doesn't have that winning feel that Charlotte, Sanna or even Androla do. It's a decent song, brilliantly performed but never a winner.

I think Charlotte's second performance was way better than the first one. Was she a bit nervous?

I just want Charlotte to make the first minute a bit more interesting/a little more strutting.

I can't see past a Charlotte win now. OH WAIT...there has been atleast THREE international hits called 'Hero' over the past few years. Obviously people in Europe won't vote now. STUPID ME.

I think Linda's song would be quite easy to translate, rhythmically the words How Hard Can It Be and Hur Svart Kan Det Va are pretty much the same.

I think Charlotte's second performance was way better than the first one. Was she a bit nervous?

I think Charlotte was SHITTING herself every single second between the performance and the results. And yes, I think she was quite nervous.

But honestly, Charlotte's key change is NICE but I think it has NOTHING on Linda's, really :o

I just want Charlotte to make the first minute a bit more interesting/a little more strutting.

I can't see past a Charlotte win now. OH WAIT...there has been atleast THREE international hits called 'Hero' over the past few years. Obviously people in Europe won't vote now. STUPID ME.

Charlotte just needs more OOMPH and more DANCING

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom