Melodifestivalen 2020: Deltävling Three - Luleå

Yeah this week sounds appalling. The only things worth writing home about are Mohombi and Drängarna's MAIDENS AT THE STAKE odyssey

Oh actually maybe AMANDA AASA TOO :disco:

Is Hanna known to have a ballad?

I really can't see anything else from Heat 4 jumping out. I'm starting to legit worry about Robin Bengtsson accidentally grabbing another consensus win at this rate. :D

@dUb and @Kevin have either of you checked out Veronica Maggio?

Anna is essentially doing that, but with less charisma.

I honestly think that for the first time ever I'll pass up the chance to watch a Melodifestivalen heat for MGP instead.

"Kingdom Come" is my favourite this year, but I preferred "Ashes to Ashes" really.

Agreed. Ashes to Ashes is the better song, though I suppose it didn't have half dressed dancers appearing from out of thin air.

Is she really seen as a likely winner though? The two songs aren't that different and she didn't get the votes last time - and I was convinced she would do better as it felt she had a bit of momentum coming out of AC.

Dress Rehearsal audience poll

1. Mohombi – Winners (241 röster – 30%)
2. Anis Don Demina – Vem e som oss (232 röster – 29%)
3. Drängarna – Piga & dräng (119 röster – 15%)
4. Mariette – Shout It Out (108 röster – 14%)
5. Faith Kakembo – Crying Rivers (50 röster – 6%)
6. Amanda Aasa – Late (32 röster – 4%)
7. Albin Johnsén – Livet börjar nu (18 röster – 2%)

Not looking good for Mariette :side-eye: but the previous winners of the poll only made it to AC, so you never know.

I downloaded the MF app, I had no idea it was that simple! (on android at least). Ready to vote in such a thrilling heat :disco::side-eye:

Oh I’ve just remembered Lisa Ajax went all Loreen on her third attempt with Torn

I completely forgot this even happened :D
One of the best MF entries of the past few years, along with Ashes To Ashes OBV

LOVE IT :disco:

Okay so that actually kinda banged and I LOVED the middle eight but what the FUCK was that electric guitar all about? :D YUHUA HAMASAKI LIP SYNC VIBES

Last edited:
Oh I’ve just remembered Lisa Ajax went all Loreen on her third attempt with Torn

I completely forgot this even happened :D
One of the best MF entries of the past few years, along with Ashes To Ashes OBV

Oh it's easily the 2019 entry that has managed to stand the test of time. It's sublime.

I don't want to talk about Mariette going "arena pop", shredding on her sad, unplugged guitar during the final chorus.

OK so I didn’t hate Mariette, but I’m not exactly desperately reaching for the replay button like I was with A Million Years.

It’s probably the most Eurovision-ready thing we’ve seen so far in the years MF, but more it’s yet again more style than substance like most recent Swedish entries :D

The guitar bit looked RIDICULOUS too, she wasn’t even trying to look like she was playing it

Google translate informs me that one of those lyrics was "NEW HAIR, NEW BANGS AND READY FOR THE NEW GENERATION" :D

Tie a MAIDEN TO A STAKE and START THE FUNERAL PYRES, HERE COMES DRANGARNA :disco:

Reactions: Zu
Really pulling out all the stops with the performances this year. :side-eye:

They could have at least given us a few Edin bulge shots while that dirge played out.

In a perfect world this would have been "Drängarna feat. SANDRA DAHLBERG" :disco:

You really could have thrown your ex-wife a bone here, Jimmy Jansson.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom