Melodifestivalen 2021: Deltävling Four

one-touch-kadiatou-4_601c4694b292f-scaled.jpg

Gladys Del Pilar FUMING she didn't get the call to bring her energy (complete with her throwing in random shouting power notes) to this.

REALLY liking the sound of Good Life.

I hope there’s room for it in the top 4, and I’m fairly optimistic as New Twink despite having a much catchier song than I had anticipated, looks like he’s shitting himself live on stage in that rehearsal clip, and Sannex have brought the least fun “fun for Sweden” entry in a LONG time.

Meanwhile I really can’t judge from that clip how Saade is going to go. I’m really rather underwhelmed but then we all were with Danny before the night itself a few weeks ago.

Sounds like The Mamas are doing exactly what they need to, although I do hope the song builds just a little bit more.

Oh and Clara’s song sounds unexpectedly lovely! Obviously complete filler which is sad and if there was any intention for it to be more than that then I’m sure she wouldn’t have just been plonked on stage with a guitar.

I've just realised what the vocal sample in Every Minute has been reminding me of this whole time - it's like a depression remix of Ava Max - My Head & My Heart :D

I've just realised what the vocal sample in Every Minute has been reminding me of this whole time - it's like a depression remix of Ava Max - My Head & My Heart :D
Also In The Middle's out here doing the hard work proving the verses of Shallow are good enough to be a chorus :disco:

Cast last week's bore of a host from your minds, new viewers. Pernilla (mother of BENJI INGROSSO) is going to be shamelessly pulling focus ALL NIGHT :disco:

Well, thankfully Lena has no challenge in the “majestic opening act” stakes

Cast last week's bore of a host from your minds, new viewers. Pernilla (mother of BENJI INGROSSO) is going to be shamelessly pulling focus ALL NIGHT :disco:

Did he just inherit the jaw and none of the other good bits?

Reactions: VoR
Well that was fun albeit not Lena - not familiar with her either, but she seems quite INTO IT thankfully

Some of us started their Melfest journey with Oscar Zia, it's going to be hard to top that one ( :ken: )

Reactions: Hak
Can it just be said @VoR I really appreciate the write ups at the start. Not had chance to read this week's yet, but apart from being proper funny they're helpful to those of us who can otherwise be quite LOST with who these people are/their history etc!

Reactions: VoR
I love that Leo is trying to give the impression that Best Of Me was created during a chillout session in morning gown with a couple of friends when it's been widely reported that it's from the official Mello-camp :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom