MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT - THE FINAL - RESULTS AND WINNERS AT 6PM!!

As long as the frisbee is in the shot and is verifiably a frisbee, I can't imagine why you think points would be docked...

Because you wrote the words “A frisbee. It’s that simple” and we’re debating taking points off for two vinyls in round 1.

Because you wrote the words “A frisbee. It’s that simple” and we’re debating taking points off for two vinyls in round 1.

I only meant "it's that simply" because all I'm after is a frisbee rather than "a green frisbee that used to belong to Fame Academy contestant" or some such.

I only meant "it's that simply" because all I'm after is a frisbee rather than "a green frisbee that used to belong to Fame Academy contestant" or some such.
I do actually have a green frisbee that Sinead Quinn accidentally threw over my fence. The bitch can knock as many times as she likes, it's on my property so it's mine.

Group 4 - Foofs and Poofs

ITEM 1
An item of PURPLE clothing.
xNRPS0t.jpg

ITEM 2
An obsolete games console.
IMG-20200408-203618618.jpg

Super Nintendo (1992)

ITEM 3
A feather.
d0e5vxf.jpg

@OutSynk has claimed that this feather is from either a pillow, or plucked from the rump of @The Sexual Goose themselves. Which is true? That will remain a mystery for the ages...

ITEM 4

A red shoe.
F2K13Hr.jpg

ITEM 5
A frisbee.
iRlTpxN.jpg

ITEM 6
A vinyl picture disc record.
D2h0m5H.jpg

ITEM 7
Something you inherited.
WIiNJHJ.jpg

Open the spoiler for context and an additional image, courtesy of @wendy the goat ...
"My inherited item is my bed. My grandparents gave it to my mum as a wedding present & my mum passed it on to me when I moved out.
This is a photo of all the people CONCEIVED in this bed (my siblings & my lad) - a grotesque detail that I thought Moopy may enjoy :D"
MAevssE.jpg

ITEM 8
A vegetarian or vegan cookbook.
IMG-20200411-134148878.jpg

Cupcakes and muffins are vegetarian! But not vegan :(

I only ask as that frisbee looks like it has been SHOP BOUGHT in Japan where lockdown has not taken place yet. :o

Consonant, consonant, consonant, vowel
When the workday’s done, she gets in position
Buckets of cum, they make her howl
Get sticky with this jizzy, mathematician

Featuring cunning linguist, Susie Dent
And heavy shooter, Richard Whitely
You’ll be sure to pitch a tent
In this Leeds hotel room, there’s bukkake nightly

Aim for her face, and spunk on her breasts
Blow loads up her hole, and loads up her gash
Buy it now, on VHS
Carol Vorderman, Semen Splash

Thank you @Lucille

Consonant, consonant, consonant, vowel
When the workday’s done, she gets in position
Buckets of cum, they make her howl
Get sticky with this jizzy, mathematician

Featuring cunning linguist, Susie Dent
And heavy shooter, Richard Whitely
You’ll be sure to pitch a tent
In this Leeds hotel room, there’s bukkake nightly

Aim for her face, and spunk on her breasts
Blow loads up her hole, and loads up her gash
Buy it now, on VHS
Carol Vorderman, Semen Splash
:agog:

I only ask as that frisbee looks like it has been SHOP BOUGHT in Japan where lockdown has not taken place yet. :o

But you'll notice that the obligatory Scavenger Hunt label matches the one with the picture disc vinyl from @Ill Advised. It's a collectible so obviously has to be kept in the original packaging. Please stop casting aspersions about our team's integrity. Foofs and Poofs play fair because cheats never prosper.

Right then!

The final was, in the end, a two team event right enough, contested between Team 2 - Show Us Your Quarantitties and Team 4 - Foofs And Poofs.

So that's SUYQ and FAP. How very Moopy.

ITEM 1

An item of PURPLE clothing.

No problems for either team there, 2 points each

ITEM 2

An obsolete games console

Excellent work here - 2 points for both teams but the bonus point to SUYQ for a console from 1983.

ITEM 3

A feather.

3 points.

Remember, you must remain indoors. I therefore require an explanation as to why you have a real feather in yr flat/house/lodgings etc. Otherwise, no points for you.

I will award 1 point for an artificial feather. This requires no further elucidation.

3 points to FAP here, however just one for SUYQ.

ITEM 4

A red shoe.

2 points for SUYQ but none for FAP because that shoe is pink.

ITEM 5

A frisbee.

Turns out I was right and it couldn't have been simpler for the teams – 2 points each.

ITEM 6

A vinyl picture disc record.

2 points with a bonus point for the oldest by release date (as verified via Discogs).

Excellent work here with both picture discs predating Record Store Day by a couple of decades - 2 points each with a bonus to SUYQ whose pic disc was released in 1979 against FAP's whose was issued in 1987
The oldest pic disc I have was issued in 1984 so I wouldn't have got the bonus point as a player. Ray Parker Jr - Ghostbusters, if yr interested.

ITEM 7

Something you inherited.

2 points with a bonus point available for item/explanation that most tickles me.

2 points each, had to give the bonus to FAP, sorry Indie but I'm just not sentimental.

ITEM 8

A vegetarian or vegan cookbook.

2 points for vegetarian, 3 points for vegan

3 points to SUYQ and 2 to FAP.

So at the public stage.

Show Us Yer Quarantitties - 18 points

Foofs and Poofs - 16 points

But there are 20 POINTS to play for...

OK, onto the stuff you haven't seen before.

Now, I had asked for guest judges but, given that there was only 2 entries rather than 3, elected just to do it myself as originally planned - my thanks to @Ag, @dmlaw and @ButterTart for offering.

A note on the points: I have removed the bronze points so it's 5 for my fave, 3 for my second fave.

All the entries here are brilliant by the way. I was in absolute stitches over Items 9 and 10 especially.

ITEM 9 – the return of MOOPYPAINT

For those of you unfamiliar with Moopypaint, this is a favourite from years gone by where the challenge was to draw a tag using only MS Paint. Now, not everyone has MS Paint these days and therefore similar programmes are acceptable.

You may choose your own tag

Your entry MUST be completed by a team member this time and not by someone else.

Taking the three points, its...

Show Us Yer Quarantitties with: "Brave Ellie faces sunlight"

c052ff8b02427422e72cb7ae18f0b132e832a81a.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom