MOOPY INDOOR SCAVENGER HUNT - THE FINAL - RESULTS AND WINNERS AT 6PM!!

Star bend our team together
I didn't notice all of the dog's medication at the side of the biscuit jar till I uploaded it. Yes, I have human Tramadol and dog Tramadol in the house now.

Which ones better? :disco:

I found some tramadol in the kitchen cupboard the other week. Neither of us has ever taken it, so bugger only knows how it got there.

Fucking annoyed that I searched in morrisons for a good ten minutes (thereby holding up the poor outdoor queuing folk outside) only for you to have them.

I always have them in the sweetie cupboard. Reckon you might have won it with a Teacake though.

Which ones better? :disco:

I assume they're the same. I've never tried them but when I run out of the dog ones I can give the dog one of Mr F's so I suppose it'd work the other way too. The dog ones are only 80mg and Mr F's are 200mg but they're on the same dosage so the dog gets 2.5 of his.

Now, you'll want to settle yrselves in because here's the 5 pointer from Show Us Yer Quarantitties

The Ode of Sheena and Rachey

There once was a place called Moopy
The brightest place you’d seen
It was ruled by a lesbian, Rachey
And her rival, Sheena, scat Queen
Sheena was a fierce leader
She threatened Rachey in a flash
With the promise of Helen Worth Topless
And a Carol Vorderman semen splash
Now for Rachey, cum was an issue
For most lezzers, it’s a definite no
As although Rachey is pregnant with twins
She got them from cwej, who has polio
And Cwej’s cum was all powerful
I should know- I have given him head
It made Lesley Joseph flash upskirt
And left Linda Robson dead
His cum flew through the kingdom of Moopy
Causing Rachey’s waters to break and foam
She arrived at the local infirmary
To find Keri Hilson had died at home
Her corpse had caused a commotion
The psych patients had all gone and fled
With Johnkm child molester running
As Jark rode down hill on a hospital bed
Jark crashed and died quite quickly
As something fell upon his bed frame
From the sky the heavy weight tumbled
Kala had accidentally dropped another name
Rachey’s twins burst from her quickly
But her cunt (as in cunt) was now rotten and green
It would lead her to a career change
Hosting “Extreme Fisting With Robson Green”
So now Sheena ruled in Moopy
She had taken poor Rachey on
But as she surveyed her kingdom
She saw a sign, that said “Vote Big Ron”
She knew not of Ron’s meaning
But knew trouble would come from that hag
It may be her toughest challenge
At least since funky lost his rag
The moral of this story is simple
Don’t mess with Sheena for fun
Or you may end up like poor Eileen‘s torso
Found in a suitcase on the M1

:D!
I DEMAND 50% OF THE ROYALTIES!

I'm outraged that that tea won! LOOK AT IT!!! Floppet should have her British passport confiscated.

I never noticed the trammies, by the way. I was too busy lusting over the dark chocolate caramel wafer...

Pregabalin is very much the drug of choice in the hostel circuit here. Well, and spice, naturally.

I never noticed the trammies, by the way. I was too busy lusting over the dark chocolate caramel wafer...

I'd have posted the rest of the packet to you, Mr F can't have them and my teeth don't do caramel but after I took the picture I thought no point keeping them because they go out of date at the end of the month so I binned them and the binmen came yesterday so I can't even bin-dip them back.

Oh I like it strong, but I also like MORE THAN A GNAT'S THIMBLE of MILK. I mean why even bother putting it in AT ALL?

Remember the good old days when you could go to the post office and buy a nice temporary cardboard passport for about six quid?

Oh I like it strong, but I also like MORE THAN A GNAT'S THIMBLE of MILK. I mean why even bother putting it in AT ALL?

It's the weirdest thing. I don't much like milk and my tea has to be stewed to within an inch of its life with literally the tiniest dribble of milk in to colour it but I can't drink it without even though it tastes the same. It's clearly all in my head but I just can't drink black tea.

No... what?

You could buy a temporary cardboard passport from the post office. It lasted a year, and I believe they were on orange cardboard. Trifold, I think.

I have been told it's not pregabalin, rather metazapine than turns me into a dribbler.

I think the first two times I went abroad I bought temporary ones. I didn't get a full passport until I went to the USA in 1995. I seem to recall you had to have a full one to travel there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom