Moopy Secret Word 2020 CLOSES 7PM SUNDAY

This is worse than that time Jacob Rees Mogg stuck my sister-in-law up his arse during Kwanzaa.

So, Festival Di Soldi eh. Who's voting for Gilead and who would rather pull out their septum with a pair of secateurs than ever hear it again?
Everyone better be WATCHING tonight! I know it doesn’t include that TWINK but we do have the flammable wig lady from Belgium as well as the Cuban communist queen.

So, Festival Di Soldi eh. Who's voting for Gilead and who would rather pull out their septum with a pair of secateurs than ever hear it again?

I'm 100% voting Gilead, and I intend to caress myself with my favourite wank-feather whilst listening to it.

At least two players are already NOT ON ZERO!
Suomi and I are not on zero because he falsely thought that engorged was one of my words. I double dare him to do it again.

She's better stay away from Swan Vesta matches as well!
Wouldn’t like to see her in a petrol station :(

<tag> Charlotte adigery petrol station disaster <tag>

Oh! Do you know what will be fun! A pet pictures conversation!

I'll start. This is Daisy, she is an moody old lady who hasn't quite mastered the art of shitting in her litterbox. Occasionally, she will just hang her arse out and shit there. Bless her, at least she tries.

DBUZ12y.jpg

This isn’t fair some of us have jobs to do! We’re not all Tracey Stubbs sniffing amyl nitrites at home of an afternoon.

What a good mod ButterTart is.

This post is dedicated to the one I love, as Bitty Mclean would say.

I'll start. This is Daisy, she is an moody old lady who hasn't quite mastered the art of shitting in her litterbox. Occasionally, she will just hang her arse out and shit there. Bless her, at least she tries.

DBUZ12y.jpg

A charming kitty with a particularly fine septum, I would venture!

DBUZ12y.jpg
What an attractive pussy you have there. I'm quite engorged.

We also have Ash, (after Ash Ketchum), who has destroyed many a badly hung shelf by jumping on them. Not fun when it happens at midnight, let me tell you.

v1GRtwO.jpg

Sorry this already stressing me out, I’m off to Waitrose to get some taramasalata.

And finally, Socks. I don't see him much any more, he still lives with my parents, but he is pretty chilled out

oFREEN4.jpg

Now show me your pets! I know @COB has a great pussy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom