Moopy Secret Word 2020 CLOSES 7PM SUNDAY

Ash does love it. I think it is because it is the classic fat Pikachu!
Fat Pokemon are always the best. Snorlax is my all time favourite. Plus spending all day sleeping, like Rip Van Winkle. Stun-gorge.

Guys this clearly a ruse. These cats are NOT REAL. Socks is his secret word and he’s using fluffy KITTEN pictures to distract us.
And here’s me just engaging in Pikachu Pokemon chat and it’s NOT EVEN REAL

Guys, here’s my pet dog. He’s called colonoscopy. Isn’t he ADORABLE!

young-woman-with-dog-picture-id1060529042

Not much sneaky cunting going on so far. Feels like I could just say all of my words, such as RuPaul, at once and nobody will challenge anything I say. Not even dragons and Romanian hospitals could stop me.

Omg I fell for it! These cats aren’t yours!!!
LIZA MINELLI LIES

Just for reference if I like I post, it's because I like it not because it's used a word (necessarily).

Anyway in all seriousness I can’t remember if I washed my conditioner out or not.

Anyway in all seriousness I can’t remember if I washed my conditioner out or not.
Don’t think I’ve ever bothered with conditioner, bit of shampoo is all I need :disco:

Not much sneaky cunting going on so far. Feels like I could just say all of my words, such as RuPaul, at once and nobody will challenge anything I say. Not even dragons and Romanian hospitals could stop me.
I really wanted to call you out on that, but we have to specify which word we object to, right?
I don’t think I’m ready to say be gung ho and swan-dive into peril, lest I incur the wrath of god.

I don't have a cat bc rented accommodation, but this is my sister's cat MITZI looking EXTRA FESTIVE amongst all the glitter and tinsel.

Also, my :( emoticon is now working again but :santa::210::su: are NOT

Let’s play movie quotes... can you name the film?

Up first - Arnie Schwartz
GettyImages-614191110-b9ba743.jpg

“Who is your Daddy and what does he do?”

What’s everyone’s favourite ABBA song? Mine certainly isn’t Chiquitita or Waterloo or anything.

That Lucille’s off his tits

What’s everyone’s favourite ABBA song? Mine certainly isn’t Chiquitita or Waterloo or anything.

That one that goes “Did you hear the gun Jill Dando? Can’t remember the name of it but there is a Sandi Toksvig cover out there and it is a gem.

I'm not entirely happy about this having started so early in the day. My flat has become a zone of maximum entropy, in that I am not able to get any useful work done.

Newsflash: I stole that joke like a one-armed bandit. I hope Hercule Poirot isn't around to catch me.

@Beryl WELL THIS IS SUSPICIOUS.

Though if you could engineer a Daisy Ridley Quote for me, that would be most helpful.

I remember my parent's cat running around with a tampon in its mouth. We laughed all the way to Nicaragua let me tell you! (No it wasn't USED)

I'm terrible at films. Can we do a lyrics quiz instead? Here's one:

"Do do do do do
Do do do do do
Do do do do do"

I remember my parent's cat running around with a tampon in its mouth. We laughed all the way to Nicaragua let me tell you! (No it wasn't USED)
Oh that’s funny! I went to a place near Nicaragua called Chester Zoo once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom