Portugal 2023: Mimicat – Ai Coração

How did this country ever give us CONAN and MARO? By the state of tonight you’d think music had only been discovered in the past FORTNIGHT.
That timeline tracks in fairness. Conman Osiris clearly had no fucking idea what music was when he shat out his ode to Judy Finnigan trying to navigate the kitchenware section of John Lewis.

Randomly flashing back to that night in Lisbon where I accidentally stumbled into a bear bar and someone SCREAMED at me across the room “WOW, WHO INVITED THE TWINK?”

Well, I have been amusing myself with a private Eurovision 1982 rewatch and I bet I had more fun than you guys. Or is that the Pinot?

I feel the same violent hated towards this final that the bear felt when I entered that Lisbon bar.

Have they had any intervals featuring international ESC favourites such as Ann Sophie or have they spent the money on potatoes for the pigs and donkeys?

The first of my guests made their excuses and left the SECOND song #13 ended and then the rest of us went on a Senhit/Loboda bender, what's happening now? Did anyone win?

• Love
Reactions: Zu
The first of my guests made their excuses and left the SECOND song #13 ended and then the rest of us went on a Senhit/Loboda bender, what's happening now? Did anyone win?

There are NO WINNERS this evening.

• Sad
Reactions: COB
I’m going to acknowledge that the Eurovision 1982 voting isn’t thrilling, but at least it is actually happening.

No, the phones all broke and the cows turned feral so they’re doing it all again next Saturday :disco:

• Haha
Reactions: COB
Saudade sounds like the perfect soundtrack to a weekend where I decide to flee to countryside away from Paris with some HIPPIE friends, only for me to realise after 48 hours that it’s really nice and everything but it’s really NOT ME.

Sitting through SEVEN WEEKS of Sanremo now looks completely sane compared to 30 minutes of this so far.

• Haha
Reactions: Zu
Can’t imagine the face on DC’s TRUSTED BOTTOM as he stares angrily from the bed whilst he subjects him to this recap.

Something is happening!!
war games apocalypse GIF

Do the Portuguese not enjoy a simple tune and catchy melody? I bet they do and the utter tripe snobs parade at the TV station think they’re a cut above the pig farmers and whatnot and give them complicated unlistenable rot instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom