Pumpkin - what do you think?

Four cans of Strongbow and a bag of heroin please, Sonia

• Total voters
Of course I could have gone to the lovely South African place in the station but it’s staffed by white people who infuse the biltong with race hate :(

My PUMPKIN search therefore continues and I’ll go to Clapham Junction if I have to. At least there’s a Lidl for solace :disco:

101_507700095.jpg

The ELEGANCE!! :disco:

I’m not sure whether the C. Junction Pumpkin is in that interminable fucking tunnel or on a platform but rest assured that I’ll pay ANYTHING to access that hotspot

Actually you have to go through the barrier to get to the tunnel or platform at C. Junction anyway

#TfL #glassesemoji #beardyassistants

Of course I avoid the sprinkle question by never ordering PUCCINO or SHART drinks and sticking to double espresso or a short black Americano. So sophisticated and how very Continental :disco:

So in my grasp. So far away :( You sure it’s not just some renovations for a Xmas themed Pumpkin?

Oh NO, the Platform 9 Pumpkin is definitely “temporarily” closed :(

WHAT IS THERE TO LIVE FOR apart from the much-loved branches at C. Junction and READING obviously :disco:

Do we know if Liverpool Lime Street has a luxurious Pumpkin for all our European friends next year? :disco:

I have only seen them in the central station and at the airport. They have delicious sandwiches (compared to the other places… we don’t really have the same sandwich ”tradition” as you have so the supply is poor).

However, I can’t eat any of that now that I’m not supposed to eat gluten.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom