RPDR UK S2 E4

I'm sorry but how are we NOT talking about the most iconic moment of the show - when Veronica, in full pig drag, with a wig of snakes on her head, sits there with as much of a straight face as we can see and tells everyone "don't underestimate me". I screamed.

Still think this is Top 3 most iconic lines.

f4776b5ca0cbcf0d683ffc9b0972dfd1c0b88969.gifv

Ginny channeling some spellbinding Tammie Brown with that walk off and menacing laugh to herself there.

Awhora was ART. Like the Cock Destroyers and backstage Making Your Mind Up Katie Price making a baby with whatever they were snowballing each other with. I hope she uses it again.

Ellie shining bright like a cow pat. Ginny over that dead-weight's dead air? I think not.

Veronica forgetting her campaign for Miss Congeniality is a delicious story arc I'm very much here for. Unlike the mummy one I've forgotten the name of - he's not bad looking out of drag, but I'm much more here for Tayce on that lace front. I know it's a stretch, but I do hope the name is a nod to N-Tyce, which of course was famoualy a RnB responce to N-Trance.

I also hope they bring back The Hour so we can have a Laurence and Michelle McManus banter (and battered whatever you can think of) fest. The rush (rush) would be never ending as Kylie once observed. If only Laurence had taken a tax dodge swipe live on the air - I'd have been on the floor.

Veronica would have a great underdog narrative going if she wasn't so prickly and defensive all the time.

I think Tayce might be my favourite, but then I also suspect it might purely be down to her delightful accent, gorgeous face and her way with a put-down. (The GUMPTION has 100% entered my regular lexicon now)

Reactions: GNL
Was Veronica that prickly and defensive before this week? I felt that was the first time...

Sister Sister really has brought absolutely nothing so far... I mean really, I know it’s possible to blend into the background and coast by for a couple of weeks but surely her time is almost up unless she had an actual personality transplant during lockdown.

She was overshadowed in her own solo lip sync by somebody not even on stage!

Anyway I can see the Lawrence favouritism going on, although it doesn’t particularly rub me up the wrong way and I certainly don’t think this week was an example of it.

He was the clear winner of the week as far as I could see - a total natural in the challenge and inspired on the runway.

I’m liking A’Whora’s arc and it’s good to see her getting noticed for her actual contributions rather than her personality, but she was still a comfortable 2nd.

If Sister Sister were a fierce queen, it would be iconic to get a lip sync to the Sister Sister theme tune in full Jackée Harvey drag style. But as it stands, no.

If Sister Sister were a fierce queen, it would be iconic to get a lip sync to the Sister Sister theme tune in full Jackée Harvey drag style. But as it stands, no.

she could lipsync against Tia Kofi then, apparently she’s inspired by it too (though I suspect it was just because she thought of the name and made up the backstory :D)

Anyway I can see the Lawrence favouritism going on, although it doesn’t particularly rub me up the wrong way and I certainly don’t think this week was an example of it.

He was the clear winner of the week as far as I could see - a total natural in the challenge and inspired on the runway.
Agreed. I want him to become the next Alison Hammond

Some rubbish gays out there will still try to make Sister Sister happen.

I love how hard they were trying to make her solo lip-synch look amazing. Like she was 'killing it' cuz it was 'meant to be' that she stays :D Girl get gone. That lip-synch was rougher than a sandpapered asshole.

Ginny giving me so much League of Gentlemen revulsion in her last moments of screen time.

Pauline_2017.jpg

God, just imagine if she had a good Pauline in her and peppered it about like The Viv with The Woodburn.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a shame she had her own catchphrase really, a workroom entrance featuring HOKEY COKEY PIG IN A POKEY (and preferably throwing pens at the other queens) would instantly be my favourite thing ever.

It's a shame she had her own catchphrase really, a workroom entrance featuring HOKEY COKEY PIG IN A POKEY (and preferably throwing pens at the other queens) would instantly be my favourite thing ever.

Has it really been "pig in a pokey" all these years? Today has been a day of neverending revelations for me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom