South Park

this has finally resumed with a really terrible episode
i hated it

also what is going on with the characters' voices? that is not cartman! :evil:

I haven't consistently watched South Park for a while (probably because it's so easy to catch up whenever you want) but Family Guy just cannot even compare to it. It's obvious to see why it's more popular though.

AMERICAN DAD, on the other hand, is just glorious and despite being by the same people as Family Guy I'd put it right up there with South Park. Probably because like South Park the characters are FAR better and the jokes are actually mostly relevant to the storyline. Roger never EVER gets tiresome :disco:

:D

<div style="background-color:#000000;width:368px;"><div style="padding:4px;"><embed src="http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:southparkstudios.com:382531" width="360" height="293" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" base="." flashVars=""></embed><p style="text-align:left;background-color:#FFFFFF;padding:4px;margin-top:4px;margin-bottom:0px;font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;font-size:12px;"><b><a href="http://www.southparkstudios.co.uk/guide/episodes/1501/">South Park: HumancentiPad</a></b></p></div></div>

Last edited:
so did anyone see the episode? 10/10

it's amazing how they're still going this strong

I missed alot of last season, luckily Comedy Central are repeating it at the moment. The Coon is now my current favourite episode.

Watched it again this week for the 1st time in a while because I saw it mentioned in a few places and OMG.

:(x1000

The last episode (and I gather the last until production resumes this fall) was indeed the only, or by far the most genuine :( moment of the whole series. Actual family drama and a depression so deep it could only be depicted with Stevie's "Landslide"? Doesn't seem like them at all. Oh, and the implication that Cartman and Kyle are actually becoming friends. Oh dear. I can't wait for the next episode, and it's been YEARS since I've felt that.

Apparently people on imdb on going on about it being a SURPRISE series finale. I think not, but what a fun little debate.

Last edited:
Very sad ending. :( But I can't see this being the end for South Park, the creators are contracted until 2013.

Viva are currently showing season 7, which has some genuine :D moments.

Oh that was VERY :( Wasn't it just supposed to represent the fact the creators were tied up doing something else and haven't been given enough time to do South Park so just felt a bit drained/fed up? I'm sure it'll be back to normal as PER

Although it was still funny as fuck

This November, Adam Sandler SHITS in your EYES, EARS and MOUTH

I'm currently watching the WORST episode of South Park EVER.

It's about Harley Davidson riders being referred to as faggots and it's just horrible and not funny at all. I can see the point they're driving at but it's just straight guy defensiveness about using a gay slur. I bet Chris Moyles loved it.

Also, and this is probably more important, it was really boring and I didn't laugh once.

Just saw an episode with Michael Jackson and I just love him saying "you're being ignorant". :D

This is still the best thing that ever could have happened. I loved Cartman's CUPID ME. I think I may actually cry if this ever ends

i thought the first few episodes were rubbish
but the cartman's cupid and the ziplining episodes have given me hope yet

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0hljPe6euy8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

well it made me snort

I don't get the reference but South Park > Family Guy.

In fact, even though it's patchy, it remains pretty much streets ahead of every other animated show going these days.

have you seen archer? it's just overtaken south park for me this year
they are only 3 seasons in mind so it's a lot fresher

The new South Park episodes these past few seasons, or at least the ones I've seen, have been utterly awful. Every episode becoming some sort of hip parody of a current event is so lazy and as a result the episodes date within about 3 weeks. Family Guy hasn't been at the top of their game in a few years now but they have never sunk as low as the current South Park.

Oh, Family Guy has definitely sunk as low as the current South Park. They're about as bad as each other at the moment.

Thank CHRIST for American Dad.

i'm still on board. the episodes from season 18 thus far have been on point! putting on numero 9 right n...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom