Speculate Wildly About Enya

to Jedward
They were fun :grin:

Enya likes how Edward is just appreciating the song, and how John does a decent impression of her realising they're watching :laugh:

Edit: she doesn't meet Jedward that often these days, nor does she share political and artist views with the same conviction. Still, she's supportive of the brothers, and doesn't like how Louis called them vile on Big Brother, when he's the sort of nasty one.

Last edited:
Enya hugely admires children's TV of the British Isles from the late 90s and 2000s! Thanks to her niblings, she got the chance to be absorbed in these shows frequently. 🤗 📺

Many of the scores were exemplary (Charlie and Lola not only won BAFTAs, it got RTS Best Original Score it was that good!).
The carrot and fish finger tunes remind me of Enya’s music 😊

In place of the Beatles song 'When I'm Sixty-Four' she'd rather sing 64 Zoo Lane next year :grin:

I used to hear this nearly every evening on CBeebies 💗

Enya's quote here:
“That is going to be such a big hit. Envy, envy, I wish I’d written it!”
☺️🎼

Enya is depressed this afternoon, so she is gnawing on Lucille's teet

Enya is on a quiet walk (around the grounds of her castle, it's going to be too busy elsewhere 😅) this St Patrick's Day, wearing green, humming an underrated piece of hers, in honour of the real Patrick. 🍀🤍
:enya:

Enya is glad to know that Zoe Ball is back on Radio 2 💗 but had no idea she sang like this :disco:

:wink:
Quite a decent rendition! 😊🎶
(The singer is not actually Zoe Ball, but kind of looked like a younger her, and this video's apparently new, alongside the news about Zoe Ball and her return after being away caring for her mum.) 💭

Last edited:
Enya is currently trying to source a discount on Adobe CC for her new top secret housecastleguest, since she refuses to pay full price to only use a couple of programs.

Despite “Shane Reaction” being a tiresome attention seeking unserving cunt, he does have a point regarding Enya’s existence. I discovered her ethereal appearance in a stained glass window this past weekend.

A97F9BA2-1AEE-4991-BED3-819497AD8EC4.jpeg

Enya has Kate Middleton locked up at her castle and has put her in charge of clearing out her chamber pots.

Enya listened to Wuthering Heights on Greatest Hits Radio a few minutes ago, and admits it is a great song. 🎶

She is also 90% certain that she will make a public appearance sooner than either Kate (Bush or Middleton) :D

discover her ethereal appearance
6th April is a possible day for a public sighting of Enya, for this :grin:✨

Also is that stained glass picture a digital edit or real? 🤩

Last edited:
Also is that stained glass picture a digital edit or real? 🤩

It’s an illustration from a Sunday newspaper supplement celebrating Ireland’s national treasures.

As you are an ENYA COMPLETIST, I’ve taken a photo of the accompanying paragraph and the full picture of Enya enjoying a tinkle on the piano with Saint Twink.

328E62F4-AF4B-4B0D-AA6F-B79E44413842.jpeg

D7DA3A5B-711F-4617-A9BD-5CAA0603ABE6.jpeg

D9262E2E-3819-43FA-94E7-6F1650D0FE82.jpeg

Attachments

• 655613C5-01DB-4204-A1D4-7392A2601E4F.jpeg
    655613C5-01DB-4204-A1D4-7392A2601E4F.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 24
Enya's favourite ever Britain's Got Talent contestant is the jolly pianist Jean Martyn, who she hopes to collaborate with one day

the jolly pianist Jean Martyn, who she hopes to collaborate with one day
As amazing as Jean Martyn continues to be, Enya would never collaborate with other pianists – simply because many of them are beyond her (piano-playing) league 😅 and deserving of recognition in their own right. 🎹

However, when it comes to Oscar-nominated female composer/pianists, the one she envies musically is Rachel Portman:

Enya would feel very strange playing in a forest surrounded by bluebells, but it certainly looks awesome. :disco:🪻🎶🎹

Friends say Enya's meth habits have got out of hand. One told the snu "her face fell off".

all sorts of shocking things you wouldn't expect her to say 😅 'Wolf Oconiro' :shock:
I discovered something else she says in the backwards version of Orinoco Flow. 💭 (1:40 in the long version, 56s in single/video version)
"they would not hear me right" :(

Both referring to her time not being listened to in Clannad, and what I first misheard the lyric "to the lands I've never seen" as - "to the London Embassy" :rofl:

Enya didn't want How Can I Keep From Singing and On My Way Home to be officially 4K converted (my attempt of one is here) because "my skin's bad there". 😅
She is happier in her skin in her 60s than she ever has been (sans Hydradermie facials) for the last half a century. 😊💗🪄

She is also 90% certain that she will make a public appearance sooner than either Kate (Bush or Middleton)
Enya thought eh, never mind, but she's 99% sure that her next photographed public appearance is going to be more fun and lighthearted. ☺️

She is spending this Saturday wondering about her favourites instrumentals from The Celts. If it wasn't for the recognition Boadicea got, it would be Oisín or Aldebaran. 🪄

Interesting AI on the song (but other voice) haha

Enya will thinking something in Irish along the lines of bloody hell! upon discovering that there is now a half-decent AI voice trained to sound like her:

😅 :disco:

Enya is wondering whether she can now obtain royalties (60% upward) from AI voice generations of her. :D

I'll try and train an AI voice in 2025, if she doesn't release anything this year..! 😅

Ben Shepherd and Cat Deeley presenting This Morning and hopes it'll be a fun interview when the time comes :grin:
She was watching Lorraine and now This Morning,
the elaborate Easter eggs, Sharlene Spiteri|when Gyles Brandreth kept quiet, former BBC newsreader and favourite Kate Silverton with her valid points on overdiagnosed ADHD and autism in children, the dog Buddy, Ben, Cat's trousers, some woman's blue jumper with flowers (but her own is better ;) and a few kind of things yet to be shown. :)
Edit: also the modelling and range of the 'stylish spring dresses'! 😊 👡👘🪷

and finds it interesting residing by the armpit of Kylie and some other woman in gold. :D

Last edited:
Enya has been getting crunk up on it
She's been having fun up on, up in her dancery
Enya's got ya'll open, now ya floatin'
So you gots to dance for her
She don't need no hateration or
Holleration in her dancery
Enya's got it percolatin', while she's waitin'
So just dance for Enya

Enya [...] the Barbie movie
Enya's opinion of it, whilst the effort put into creating could be seen, she thinks the messages
"sound so corny, it would be horrible"
:rofl:
Here, where the 'out take' quote is:
"I can express myself better in Gaelic, much as with anyone and their first language. But there's no way I could sing 'On Your Shore' in Gaelic. It would sound so corny, it would be horrible. There has to be a different feel to a song to be sung in Gaelic." ~ Enya, 1989 ♡☆

I watched the film earlier (when it happened to be on Sky Cinema channel earlier) and whilst horrible isn't how I'd describe it, it was rather cringey/corny 😅 but nice seeing Ncuti (current Doctor Who) as one of the Kens :D

The closest Enya has (and ever will do) of country music in her own repertoire, is May It Be (sans cinematic instrumental). :thumbsup:

Enya approved of both choices of music acts on Ant and Dec's Saturday Night Takeaway this evening - Blue Man Group, and JLS, the original lineups. :grin: 🎶

Enya says if anyone's coming over to hers after the Easter Mass tomorrow, they must sing the chorus of Echoes In Rain before lunch. :D
JwxTwas.gif

She also is happy with the Simnel cake made earlier with Roma, and looks forward to sharing it. 🤗

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom