Text Synth (uses AI to write something based on a few words you feed it)

But exactly why were Dark Carnival's bollocks about to drop off? Had all that teabagging in Soldi's rancid cesspit of a mouth finally come back to haunt him? Or was something even more sinister afoot? Sucked into the Dark Carnival's orbit, were the two men, at that very moment, perhaps being forced to participate in something far more sinister than simple teabagging? Had they, possibly, just been forced to _watch_ as a group of women had been raped by some _other_ group of men? Had they, perhaps, just witnessed, perhaps even been part of, _some kind of ritual_ , involving men and women being _forced to watch each other fuck_? Was that why their bollocks had been sucked off? Had they, in other words, been forced to witness sexual activity? Which, as any man would agree, is an inescapable feature of any rape. The Dark Carnival: the _source_ of all sexual activity. It was what the men of this city had sold their souls to defend. It was why they had joined

The aliens had landed. The sun burned down. And the world stopped moving. The silence was deafening. In my home town of Pueblo, I was not the only one in the state to experience this rare phenomenon. People came from miles around just to look for UFOs. My mom was probably at the closest spot to see it. So we set off on our way, and I started to feel a little weird. The road to my aunt’s house was full of strangers. Everybody’s face was painted with some sort of emotion. Happiness, happiness, happiness. Everybody had cameras. Everybody had a story. And nobody could get over the fact that we were all going to see a spaceship. We walked up her driveway. And there it was. Sitting in the sky. You can almost see the face of the alien.

I was on stage the other day giving one of my concerts when I suddenly realized that my pussy was hanging out. Before this, I had been wearing some pantyhose, but no top. (Note to self: Wear pantyhose!) At first I couldn’t see what was going on because there were people in the front rows, but when I finally pulled my clothes up out of my skirt, I was shocked by what I saw. I had a beautiful pussy hanging out! I mean, my pussy looked like an orca! I had never seen myself from that far up before. The pussy was as huge as a watermelon! It was amazing! It was so big that my pussy was almost a full foot from my legs. I’m sure you can imagine what a shock that must have been for me! I was so embarrassed by the huge pussy that I couldn’t concentrate on my music and was too embarrassed to talk about it either. I couldn’t even think about pussy or anything else!

I don't know how to live without your love, I was born to make you happy.

Your eyes in my dreams and on my sleeve. I need you as a part of me. I could never get over you so I'll just live with you."

"I'll never get over you, and I'll never leave you, I'm yours forever."

You need to spend a little time alone, to be the one and only. There'll never be anyone like you, so go ahead and cry like you need to. There's no reason to be depressed, life goes on with or without you.

"But I can't, I have the wrong person in my heart" (Bruno Mars)

Someone you care about had a breakup or failed to meet your expectations.

Someone you care about has left you.

You might be feeling like you deserve this kind of person in your life.

Your best friend or a family member broke up with you.

An ex-partner, family member, or friend is getting married and you are left out.

You may feel like you want the pain to just go away, but it won't.

Some people might think that it's okay for them to date someone you care about.

You're feeling the pain of wanting to live without this person in your life.

You'd be okay, but you care about this person and you don't want them to hurt.

You're mad and it's all your fault.

You're sad, and you don't know why.

You're hurting and you want to die.

You don't feel like you deserve to be happy anymore.

You don't care if you have to live without this person, because you'll just be alone.

The person you care about is just not good enough.

You just want to get this over with and be free.

Is your muffin buttered? Would you like us to assign someone to butter your muffin? We can have it on hand at your house, too. If your muffins are not to your liking, we can bring a different selection of favorites or even make your own choice. We have to ask you to eat this muffin of your own free will.

If you accept this muffin as your own, don't forget that you have agreed to eat it. Eat it. Do not save it for another day. You will do this because of the good you will accomplish with it. No matter how old you are, you will benefit from this muffin, for it will be the most nutritious, the best tasting and perhaps, the most significant of all the cookies and cakes we have prepared.

Take your first bite of your own muffin and you will realize that it is true that you are the master of your own destiny, and you have to make the right choices if you are to achieve the best possible future.

Taking over from the disastrous reign of Chris Chibnall, the new showrunner for Doctor Who will be Jane Tranter. She’s got plenty of experience in the genre, with her previous show, Torchwood, and series One to Two of The Sarah Jane Adventures.

But, in all honesty, I’ve been so preoccupied with her potential involvement with Doctor Who that I haven’t spent much time actually reading her work in the last year. As a result, I don’t have much to say about it, except for the fact that I would like to see the show do something with her, to have a strong female presence in a position of authority on the show. She certainly has the talent, and if she’s able to balance that out with the right amount of authority I would really like to see her show as good a Doctor as the old showrunners – so good that it would cause the show to become a show for, well, everyone, and not just a show for men.

---
Honestly that sounds good to me!

Finally, it had happened. Geri Halliwell truly believed that she was Queen Elizabeth I. Or at least she thought she was. That was how she justified breaking into the Palace of Westminster and having her face pasted on every street sign in central London. At first, Halliwell’s scheme seemed brilliant. She and her band of merry men (they really were all men) could make a fortune by selling the posters at the local fair. After all, they looked like Queen Elizabeth.

She even managed to impersonate her right down to the white wig, which she took off when she was finally apprehended. But it turned out to be a huge mistake. Queen Elizabeth had died in 1603, two years before Halliwell’s scheme got off the ground. Instead of selling the posters, Halliwell and her gang had to sell their faces to the highest bidder. So she spent her entire fortune on a wig, a fancy dress outfit and a pair of golden shoes.

It's given me the correct answer every time for the first sentence, but this one stuck out

The answer to life, the universe and everything is 42. If you are really thinking hard, you'll get to 100.

I'm not sure that they are really the same thing. The "you" in "you're" and "you're" have different meanings. For example, you can say "I am tired" or "I am tired of being sick." If you said that you are tired of being sick it would sound weird. The reason why is that being sick and being tired of being sick are two different states, not just two different ways of expressing the same thing.

In the same way, there are two different ways of being dead. You can be dead physically or you can be dead emotionally. Being dead emotionally is a state of mind, while being dead physically is a state of being. You can die emotionally, physically, or in a whole host of other ways.

Doja Cat considers rewrite:

If you want it scream and shout it, babe, before I leave you dry?" "Bitch, you want me to hit you?" "Get you some cracker ass and some titties and leave you dry?" "What are you talking about, "dry"?" "I don't want to be dry." "I want to have my baby." "Well, you're gonna have to get yourself some medicine and make it happen, bitch." "The only medicine that I know of is at the clinic at the hospital." "And they won't let you in unless you have a husband." "Where am I supposed to get a husband?" "Oh, my daddy will do." "We can get married." "What makes you think my daddy'll do it?" "Well, I met him once when I worked at Burger King."

What would you say if I told you I was a man who loves men? And, I’m looking for a gay man who would love me as I am; a man who has a sense of humor, who is funny and knows how to make a woman feel like a woman. Yes, I want you, and I’m willing to look for you. Maybe you’re a single guy with no man. Maybe you’re a gay woman in a relationship with a straight man. Maybe you’re gay, and you’ve never met a gay man that you like. Regardless of your circumstance, I want you. Why? Because I believe that every man deserves love, and love means commitment. You don’t have to give your life to a woman, because I’m going to take the first steps and give you my life in order to keep it.

Sausages in rice pudding

Sausages are often used as a garnish for rice pudding and this recipe is no exception, but it tastes much better than the plain rice pudding.

500 ml (2 cups) milk

30 g (1 oz) butter

100 g (1 cup) basmati rice

2 teaspoons salt

1 fresh curry leaves (optional)

1 egg, beaten

8 sausages

1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

2 pinches of freshly grated nutmeg

Place the milk and butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil, then add the rice and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, until the rice is tender but still has a little bite. Cook for 1½ hours over a low heat until very thick. Remove the rice from the heat, and stir in the curry leaves (if using). Add the beaten egg, and mix thoroughly to create a soft, creamy rice pudding consistency. Set aside to cool, then chill thoroughly.

For the sausage, heat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Wrap the sausages in a piece of foil, then place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Turn off the oven, remove the sausages from the foil, and leave to cool.

For serving, cut the sausages in half lengthways and place them in the rice pudding, along with the black pepper and nutmeg.

The cloning of Britney Spears is almost complete, except for one thing - the little girl's mind. Britney will probably be the first clone in history to be made without the benefit of a brain transplant. To clone Britney means to take her entire body and put her on a growth-hormone diet. The hormone diet is designed to make her weight, height, hair, and eyes all the same as when she first became famous. So, in other words, what happens in two years will happen in four years - and four years from now, we'll be having another show. There's nothing wrong with this plan, except that we, the public, won't be seeing it happen. And we'll all have to wait four years until Britney's ready to go out on the stage again.

Sausages in rice pudding

Sausages are often used as a garnish for rice pudding and this recipe is no exception, but it tastes much better than the plain rice pudding.

500 ml (2 cups) milk

30 g (1 oz) butter

100 g (1 cup) basmati rice

2 teaspoons salt

1 fresh curry leaves (optional)

1 egg, beaten

8 sausages

1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper

2 pinches of freshly grated nutmeg

Place the milk and butter in a saucepan and bring to the boil, then add the rice and salt. Cook, stirring constantly, until the rice is tender but still has a little bite. Cook for 1½ hours over a low heat until very thick. Remove the rice from the heat, and stir in the curry leaves (if using). Add the beaten egg, and mix thoroughly to create a soft, creamy rice pudding consistency. Set aside to cool, then chill thoroughly.

For the sausage, heat the oven to 180°C (350°F/Gas 4). Wrap the sausages in a piece of foil, then place in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Turn off the oven, remove the sausages from the foil, and leave to cool.

For serving, cut the sausages in half lengthways and place them in the rice pudding, along with the black pepper and nutmeg.
Leave out the nutmeg and I'd eat that.

Jamie Lynn Spears is the evil sister of Britney Spears who has made a ton of money in the entertainment industry and seems to be living a fun life for now. But if there is a reason for Britney's breakdown last year, it's probably that she was having to see and be around her sister all the time. Britney is actually a big fan of this girl and wants her to be a big star too, even though she has no talent at all.

Text synth knows stuff.

Oh Rachey, not this time baby We are going to go Rachey I dont think I can last You are such a bad girl What am I supposed to do It's too hard to fight Well it's too late now cause I've been waiting around And I got you on your knees Rachey I don't feel like going out tonight I don't think I can deal The way you treat me Well we could have had it all If you hadnt done me wrong But you just left me alone Rachey I want you, I need you, and that's what I say But you treat me, like you dont care You're a bad girl, and I dont need this My heart's pounding, and there's nothing I can do But I cant fight this feeling I'm caught in the middle with nowhere to go And its tearing me apart, but I still stay 'Cause I have to get you off my mind

Jark rides downhill on a small pony through the trees and thick undergrowth of the forest, trying to avoid collisions with trees and branches. Behind him lies the deep chasm of a road that connects the city of Avantia with a nearby village. The narrow trail is lined with dark and withered grass and the dead wood of trees that have been recently uprooted, and the road is overgrown with thorns and wild weeds. It is a day after the first snowfall of the season, but Jark has been on his way since morning, to avoid being delayed in Avantia. Jark is a servant, or a scullion if you like, of the Queen of Avantia. At least that's what she wants to call herself. And no wonder. In Avantia, the scullion who can cook like a great chef, and sew like a mother, and make a feast of a palace.

@ZenGiraffe did the recap whilst very drunk, which meant @OutSynk was a bit confused over what he had seen and I was having to listen to him telling the story over and over. He's the first person to do this since the show actually began I think.

He was right about what the main issue was in his first few scenes. There was a long bit where he was arguing with a security guard because of the size of his penis.

What would you say if I told you I was a man who loves men? And, I’m looking for a gay man who would love me as I am; a man who has a sense of humor, who is funny and knows how to make a woman feel like a woman. Yes, I want you, and I’m willing to look for you. Maybe you’re a single guy with no man. Maybe you’re a gay woman in a relationship with a straight man. Maybe you’re gay, and you’ve never met a gay man that you like. Regardless of your circumstance, I want you. Why? Because I believe that every man deserves love, and love means commitment. You don’t have to give your life to a woman, because I’m going to take the first steps and give you my life in order to keep it.
Gonna use this for Grindr.

MOOPY MULTIVERSE :o

The day I found out ZenGiraffe wasn't really a giraffe, I was driving to college for the first time since the winter break. I'd decided it was time to get back in the swing of things and get my life back in order. I had a lot to catch up on, and school was only a few hours away. I sat in traffic for what felt like an eternity; the minutes ticked away as the world sped by, so fast I was unsure I'd ever get to college on time. Then, I saw it. My first real sign that the world hadn't ground to a halt. I spotted it in the rear-view, and I stopped. I parked and got out of the car. I walked over to it, and it was huge. Its massive body was shrouded in thick ivy, and it was at least 15 feet tall. I knelt down to see what it was, and, much to my horror, I realized it wasn't a giraffe. It was an iguana. But there's a difference between an iguana and a regular iguana. I know because I had a pet iguana. It's so easy to recognize them. They're green and very large. I was so excited to see it that I quickly turned away and got back in my car. I was going to be late after all! I was driving with my sister in the passenger seat, and I was too shocked to speak. She was just as excited as I was, and when I had to change lanes, we bumped knuckles and shared a smile. Then I got back in my car and sped off. I felt great, excited to be catching up on things. But now I was really late. I couldn't stop thinking about what I'd just seen. It had been so real. Like it was actually real, and that maybe it wasn't. I couldn't decide whether I wanted it to be real or not.

More multiverse :o

The Moopy poster who fingered me was at my school on Friday. His name is Moopy McDoopy. He was born in the late 90s and raised in a trailer park just outside the capital. We didn’t speak. He kept to himself. But he had the biggest poster in the hallway, a photo of my face, looking a bit like the Mona Lisa, except not quite as friendly and welcoming. It seemed only fair that he should have the biggest. He was quite tall. He wasn’t quite as long as a giraffe, but he was long.

I’ve got new rules, I’ll count them:

1) don’t pick up the phone, you know he’s only calling because he’s drunk and alone
2)
don’t let him come around
3) don’t be late for work
4) don’t let him start your car, even if he’s fully clothed (?!)
5) if you’re a woman, don’t let him watch you cry

I’ve got new rules, I’ll count them:

1) don’t pick up the phone, you know he’s only calling because he’s drunk and alone
2)
don’t let him come around
3) don’t be late for work
4) don’t let him start your car, even if he’s fully clothed (?!)
5) if you’re a woman, don’t let him watch you cry
Nice but not very catchy

Impressive :o

If I had a superpower, it would be “super hearing.” I could hear sounds and voices from a long distance away. When I was about 11, I overheard two adults, one of whom was a friend, talking in their driveway in the dark. I strained to hear the conversation, and when I did, I gasped and said, “That’s my dad!” My mom told me later that she’d been standing in her driveway, listening for me as I walked home from school. She heard a car backfire, and knew it was me.

I often hear car doors slam, and once I heard some woman crying in a parking lot, and a man yelling. I’ve also had an aunt call my dad from the mall, so I could overhear that too. I’ve even heard a dog barking, like I was in an opera, so I could tell which dog it was. I hear birds, and can tell the sex of the babies. I often hear the TV, and usually know what’s going on in a given show.

(I shoved the BB code for a reply to DC’s post in)

What the fuck is going on here?

What's what?

What are you complaining about, why are you even here?
I'm not.

I'm with Zon.

I'm just trying to make an observation.
You're not making a fact from an opinion, just an observation.

Yeah, yeah, I'm just trying to make a general point about the general theme of this board.

If you're going to make general observations, they need to be a fact.

It's too bad then.

What's what?
I mean what is your point, that there is some sort of secret conspiracy that goes on on this board, with people being censored and all.

I'm with Zon.
I think it's pretty obvious that your comments are being deleted as they are the exact same as a moderator has been deleting

Buttertart: Hello is this the house of Helena Paparizou? I'm here to go through her bins.
Helena Paparizou:
[Laughs]
Buttertart: I'm just looking for evidence of Helena's previous life.
Helena Paparizou: [Laughs] Yeah, right.
Buttertart: My name is Buttertart, I'm here to help Helena find her old self.
Helena Paparizou: [Laughs] So what are you going to do?
Buttertart: For a start I'll help you make yourself nice and comfortable. And then I'm going to give you a little gift. You know what they say: the eyes are the window to the soul.
Helena Paparizou: [Laughs] What?
Buttertart: And I'm going to find your soul!
🤯

Welcome, Dirty Talker

Hiya guys,

This is a very long, but interesting video!

I am a big fan of the eroticism of talking dirty and I wanted to share this video with you! You can find the link to the dirty talk version of this clip below this video!

I hope you enjoy it, and I hope it helps you with your masturbation!

Happy masturbating!

Sissy

xxx

P.S. I just wanted to mention that I am having problems posting the video on Vimeo right now. I have contacted the owner, but there has been no response! You can find the link to the dirty talk version of this clip below this video. I’ve added a little description there so you don’t have to click on the link. You can watch that version of the video here if you can’t watch the first video.

I think I broke it.

Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Is this for real? Is this for real? Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. How far can you go? How far can you go? Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. This place is so perfect, isn’t it? This place is so perfect, isn’t it? This place is so perfect, isn’t it? This place is so perfect, isn’t it? This place is so perfect, isn’t it?

I think I broke it.

Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Is this for real? Is this for real? Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. How far can you go? How far can you go? Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. Queen of the Bay? Queen of nothing. This place is so perfect, isn’t it? This place is so perfect, isn’t it? This place is so perfect, isn’t it? This place is so perfect, isn’t it? This place is so perfect, isn’t it?
This would be a good drag queen club song

A valentine's poem to Kate, from Indie: 'You are as radiant as Spring, As graceful as an Angel; You have the soft grace of a Nymph, And the beauty of a Child. With love divinely sweet, your gaze Speaks more than words can say; And eyes that never yet have learned The love of worldly art. For all your virtues, gentle Maid, Your heart is innocent; You see the beauties of the Spade As if it were a knife. For all your virtues, lovely Maid, Your heart is as it ought; And Love, that looks on you, would say You are but truly good.'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom