The Apprentice The Apprentice: Series 15

I did like the AGOG MOMENT OF SILENCE when he was asked WHY SHOULDN'T I FIRE YOU

FIRE? ME?

It's really not OK that the one I fancy the next most is Dean and he's 20 when I teach 19 year olds is it... He LOOKS at least 25 though, just saying.

I felt sorry for Kenna to be honest. Yeah he did fuck up, but he seemed like a thoroughly nice young man compared to some of the cunts around him.

Obviously no one here going on the thread. I won’t bother next week

I never watch TV live and with a show like this if you're even 5 minutes behind you don't wanna post on this thread or there'll be spoilers!

I never watch TV live and with a show like this if you're even 5 minutes behind you don't wanna post on this thread or there'll be spoilers!

Yeah I suppose...

Also, there are so many YOUNG ones this year. And it's CLEAR that those who are the youngest - Lottie, Ryan-Mark and Dean are the ones who cause the most trouble.

Thomas done incredibly well tonight. If he keeps his big man attitude under wraps then he will go far.

It's really not OK that the one I fancy the next most is Dean and he's 20 when I teach 19 year olds is it... He LOOKS at least 25 though, just saying.

I had a bit of a shock when Sugar said that in the board room. I think it felt even worse because he's only a year older than Ryan-Mark.

But yes, I'd have guessed mid 20s.

Thomas done incredibly well tonight. If he keeps his big man attitude under wraps then he will go far.

He did well on selling to the public, but these types of cheeky chappy always do. He's already shown he can't reign it in and I am not convinced he will shine in the corporate world, which ultimately is where you need to be good to succeed in this show.

I felt sorry for Kenna to be honest. Yeah he did fuck up, but he seemed like a thoroughly nice young man compared to some of the cunts around him.

At this stage, you only survive being useless if you're good TV though, don't you?

Reactions: D5K
He did well on selling to the public, but these types of cheeky chappy always do. He's already shown he can't reign it in and I am not convinced he will shine in the corporate world, which ultimately is where you need to be good to succeed in this show.

Yes, but if he keeps selling more than anyone else his neck is not going to be on the chopping line. I don’t think he will win, but as my above post said if he carries on like he is he will go far.

I struggle to identify any KEEPERS from the boys.

I think there might be ONE or TWO from the girls - Scarlett and Jemelin. And that’s really only by virtue of them being the least shit at this point.

Carina was alright this week. Who is the Latina one? Is that Jemelin?

They always keep some of the big personalities for a while so Lottie and Ryan-Mark are safe for a while.

Toys
The ApprenticeSeries 15
Episode 3 of 12

For Week Three, Lord Sugar asks the candidates to meet him at London’s Cambridge Theatre, home to the Royal Shakespeare Company’s Matilda the Musical.

The teams are sent back to school as on stage they are greeted by the scariest head teacher in the business.

Lord Sugar reveals that for this week’s task they will be creating a toy for 6-8-year olds along with an online video to promote their brand.

Toys will be made overnight and they will then pitch to some of the biggest names in the toy industry for orders.

The task will test the teams’ imaginations as they hope to produce a winning toy, otherwise they could be facing a telling off in the boardroom.

In the boardroom, playtime is over as one team gets shelved and on the losing team, detention is dished out as one candidate is told – “You’re Fired!”

Half those those focus group children were fucking eerie

Presumably he'll ditch Souleyman as the least interesting of the three.

I’m now starting to think Lottie might be a bit autistic rather than just a cold bitch.

Exactly what I said! Plus the “I can’t lie” and saying the wrong thing at the pitch...

I’m annoyed we’re three weeks in and I still can’t find out where the house is :evil:

I hope MADAM is watching this while we're on the subject of people ENDLESSLY CRITICISING OTHER PEOPLE'S IDEAS BUT NOT HAVING ANY OF THEIR OWN

I'd have thought LYING was very important for a CAREER IN BUSINESS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom