The Moopy Celebrity "Cancellation" Tracker

well that is very misleading. The charges against his loan-out companies (whatever that means) were dropped. That doesn’t mean he was exonerated as a person at all
I’ve chosen not to comment on this over the last 2 years and don’t especially want to get into it, but it’s a bit of both. The original complaint was literally that the companies and the employees were running some kind of elaborate child sex ring. What was actually said in that ridiculous “documentary” was VASTLY different from what they were saying in court at the exact same time since 2013 and all the way up to the present. Some of the things Robson said on film directly contradicted claims he’d made in a deposition merely weeks earlier.

That Noel Clarke article was hard to read - it just kept coming with more and more fucked up shit. Mickey the Idiot indeed :(

I’ve chosen not to comment on this over the last 2 years and don’t especially want to get into it, but it’s a bit of both. The original complaint was literally that the companies and the employees were running some kind of elaborate child sex ring. What was actually said in that ridiculous “documentary” was VASTLY different from what they were saying in court at the exact same time since 2013 and all the way up to the present. Some of the things Robson said on film directly contradicted claims he’d made in a deposition merely weeks earlier.
You know more about this than me and that all makes sense, but to me (and I think a lot of the public) what matters was if he was abusing children or not. And this case doesn’t disprove that

You know more about this than me and that all makes sense, but to me (and I think a lot of the public) what matters was if he was abusing children or not. And this case doesn’t disprove that

Well there is SO much more to it, especially compared to their court depositions which have changed multiple times since 2013. I mean the train station lie completely obliterates the entire narrative of their claims and that was one of many but probably the biggest one of about 60 MAJOR discrepancies. The UK broadcast was even cut by 40 minutes between the US airing, supposedly for "time", but strangely the bits cut were the claims that had already been instantly debunked. Brandi Jackson's interviews weren't even allowed on national TV as they kept cancelling her appearances.

Last edited:
Well there is SO much more to it, especially compared to their court depositions which have changed multiple times since 2013. I mean the train station lie completely obliterates the entire narrative of their claims and that was one of many but probably the biggest one of about 60 MAJOR discrepancies. The UK broadcast was even cut by 40 minutes between the US airing, supposedly for "time", but strangely the bits cut were the claims that had already been instantly debunked.
I haven’t watched the documentary, and I don’t really want to since the whole thing kind of makes me sick, so I can’t argue any of that. I just don’t think he’s been exonerated.

and I personally think he’s guilty, but I’m not the judge and jury, so I don’t need any real proof

I haven’t watched the documentary, and I don’t really want to since the whole thing kind of makes me sick, so I can’t argue any of that. I just don’t think he’s been exonerated.

and I personally think he’s guilty, but I’m not the judge and jury, so I don’t need any real proof
That's fair enough if you're not that interested. You can all think what you want as it doesn't make a difference to me and he's dead anyway. There are plenty of people who I'm sure have another side to their media narratives and I just don't have enough interest to dig into it in the same way.

Looks like Noel is bringing down John Barrowman with him. Here's an uncomfortable video to watch from a few years back which has resurfaced. :shock:

I know there were other issues yadda yadda yadda, but with all that happening on set it's no wonder Christopher Eccleston made a QUICK EXIT.

Michael Jackson has also been fully exonerated of all crimes relating to the 'Leaving Neverland' documntary. Wade Robson was practically laughed out of court.
Michael Jackson is a paedophile.

This isn't really adding ANYTHING to this discussion at all, but I'd literally never heard of Noel Clarke until these revelations broke yesterday, and had to google him multiple times to understand who the hell he actually is :D

I remember him mostly from Dr Who so I am waiting for Ms Billie Piper's THOUGHTS.

As someone with a bit of FIRST-HAND KNOWLEDGE about MING-MONG LAND aka DOCTOR WHOM I can EXCLUSIVELY REVEAL that the Barrowman willy stuff is ONE HUNDRED PER CENT VERIFIABLE TRUE. There were complaints at the time, too.

He also tried to chat me up in the SLEAZIEST POSSIBLE WAY, but then he's not the only PROBLEMATIC MIDDLE-AGED HOMOSEXUAL associated with this show who throws around their weight trying to impress YOUNG, AMBITIOUS :eyes: ASPIRING ACTORS, WRITERS and GENERAL HOMOSEXUALS ENTERTAINERS.

Television showbiz is a horrible GAY MAFIA. Just say NO.

The fourth episode just finished about ten minutes ago. It is the last one tomorrow, I feel a bit icky about watching it at the moment.

ITV has now pulled the final episode

EDIT: Apparently it will be available on the ITV hub for a limited period should anyone want to see the conclusion

• Wow
Reactions: dUb
which accent did he DEPLOY for that?

LOUD AND BRASH is all I remember. This was a work conversation - and the first time we've ever spoken.

Another DOCTOR WHO BIG GUN who shall remain NAMELESS shouted MY GOD YOU'RE SO HOT in the middle of a room full of children when I walked in for the first time.

Seems I have that EFFECT on a very specific SUBSET OF THE POPULATION :eyes:

I remember him mostly from Dr Who so I am waiting for Ms Billie Piper's THOUGHTS.
Has she ever had anything to say about Laurence Fox's dickery? If not, I can't imagine she'll be saying much here either.

LOUD AND BRASH is all I remember. This was a work conversation - and the first time we've ever spoken.

Another DOCTOR WHO BIG GUN who shall remain NAMELESS shouted MY GOD YOU'RE SO HOT in the middle of a room full of children when I walked in for the first time.

Seems I have that EFFECT on a very specific SUBSET OF THE POPULATION :eyes:

Take it to the community forum and SPILL THE BEANS for crying out loud.

ITV has now pulled the final episode

EDIT: Apparently it will be available on the ITV hub for a limited period should anyone want to see the conclusion

I have been recording it all week to binge watch. Is it worth watching?

This isn't really adding ANYTHING to this discussion at all, but I'd literally never heard of Noel Clarke until these revelations broke yesterday, and had to google him multiple times to understand who the hell he actually is :D
I must say I was quite shocked when he got the BAFTA Outstanding Contribution award the other week. I’ve seen only a few of his films and I wasn’t too impressed. I respected him for being a brilliant entrepreneur and working his way up, but the actual contribution to British Cinema? To be polite, not quite there yet.

As awful as this is, it does make me laugh how BAFTA just can't help shooting themselves in the foot.

Looks like Noel is bringing down John Barrowman with him. Here's an uncomfortable video to watch from a few years back which has resurfaced. :shock:

It seems this chipper musical number was a SMOKING GUN.

The girls in the FLORISTS today felt mostly sorry for the POOR OLD PEOPLE who won’t know how to find the final episode online :(

I've always found Brian Paddick really quite attractive.

Also add Lady Antebellum/Lady A to the list (or did VoR say we're not doing this any more?)

This is still dragging on.

Truly virtue signalling at its finest.

How exactly did Chrissy Teigen become so powerful anyway? I understand why she's famous, but apart from being a B-grade model who married the blandest man in music, where did this power come from?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom