The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Aww, I don't care for Jackie (although I don't hate her, she's fine in group scenes) but I am happy for her for finally getting fertilised - although WHY you'd want to bring a child into a world staring at intense global warming, mass disinformation and all the rest I do not KNOW. It's actually quite a selfish thing to do in my opinion.

But happy for her anyway :) I hope it doesn't dominate season 5 (it will :eyes: )

I'm sure the angels have told her now is the right time xxxx

I don't know, with four new girls who's to say what the dynamics will be like?

I sort of want a show about Janet and these actual friends she's always being photographed at dinner with.

12645DB0-79F7-450A-8F1D-C0C646222436.jpeg

I’m in a Janet deep dive now and this curiously written wiki page is sending me:

The Wiki of janet Roach​

Janet Roach came to be in 1958 in Australia. She can be 60 yearsold and observes her birthday just about each and each single 16 August. Back in 20-16, she desired posting her film herself a birthday. Via that the caption, she revealed she had been standing before the mirror whilst replicating “era is simply a range. ” Nicely, as well as this the advice associated with Janet’s children and parents hasn’t been shown in societal networking. All credit to her Insta-gram; it arrived she features a connection with her daddy. About 20-16 Father’s afternoon, Janet labeled him whilst the biggest daddy of the planet and Instagrammed a film of her dad. He was said by her as her loveaffair.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom