The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Jackie's Croatian isn't she? Hence why she's always going on about her PETCHKA or whatever it is :o

Jackie's Croatian isn't she? Hence why she's always going on about her PETCHKA or whatever it is :o
That's what I meant when I said I'm sure she's referred to herself as one. "A w*g from Newcastle" I think she said. During her "I don't run with these bitchces" phase I think, so maybe quite early on.

• Wow
Reactions: COB
No, like a TUNNIED VEAL

Can’t wait to bring this to the dreaded Moopmeet potluck luncheon.

Il-vitello-tonnato-e1592933079760.jpg

That's what I meant when I said I'm sure she's referred to herself as one. "A w*g from Newcastle" I think she said. During her "I don't run with these bitchces" phase I think, so maybe quite early on.

Yes, I remember that too. Or maybe she said a bogan?
But calling yourself that is one thing and being called another.

(the link is just showing the whole page - I mean the "use in Australian English" bit)

This sums it up pretty well - it can absolutely be an insult, but it's been defused by sitcoms/comedy films and those in the affected communities using it to refer to themselves

I personally wouldn't say it because I'm not a part of that community, but that wiki is right in that it's more akin to poms/yanks than the n-word or other racial epithets

ANOTHER deleted scene I've never seen...this is the conversation immediately after Janet tells Gina to GO DROWN IN THE POOL!

It's not all that interesting tbh, but quite lol that Gina and Lydia can barely get their story straight re. the w*g BITCH debacle :D

Following this and the GABI GRECKO scene, how many deleted scenes EXIST?!

Poor dark Italian Gina being bullied by blond girls. :D

#sicilianlivesmatter

A bit of semi-drunken DIGGING reveals most of the deleted Melbourne scenes are unsurprisingly boring CHYKA's :D

Anybody for CHYKA'S CANDLES? It's literally footage of a business meeting :D

There's also one where Janet claims to be building "LITTLE SPAIN", but seemingly this was for camera only as it was never mentioned again outside of this 1.17 youtube-only clip :D

Can confirm the GABI GRECKO/lesbian paps scene is by FAR the best one :D

"SHINE SHINE SHINY JACKIE. From one tainted woman to another, let's leave it up to the karmic gods."

I want to know WHO wrote Lydia's shady speech in the Season 4 finale :D

There's also one where Janet claims to be building "LITTLE SPAIN", but seemingly this was for camera only as it was never mentioned again outside of this 1.17 youtube-only clip :D

Can confirm the GABI GRECKO/lesbian paps scene is by FAR the best one :D

Speaking of which, I find it hilarious how in series 3 Janet's slogan is "I'm MY cup of tea" (or whatever) surely in relation to her tea business, yet we see absolutely NOTHING of it at all. I bet it doesn't even function.

Lydia is either INCREDIBLY BORED or having an episode of pre-dementia AGAIN, as she's posted about 10,000 Housewives pictures to her Instagram Story in the past 24 hours including one entitled 'season 6' featuring a cast of Janet/Jackie/Gamble/Pettifleur/Gina and Lydia standing BANG IN THE CENTRE :D

Oh please production bring her back for a season 5 guest spot, she's clearly RATTLED and willing to BRING IT!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom