The Real Housewives of Melbourne

Janet is at her best when she’s being antagonised, so this may turn out to be a fun watch. (For us)

She’s raging :disco:

A8607548-4E00-473C-9AC5-FA59440E67DC.jpeg

Janet is the ultimate stunt queen. She will pull the slimiest shenanigans and then perfectly execute fake outrage and victim-playing :disco:

She's also foul-mouthed and will flat out PUNCH a bitch if she could get away with it.

I mean Janet could be lying through her teeth and she’s just threatened by a newer shinier housewife.

I am a bit worried than Janet seems to be apparently gunning for the only POC on the cast (Anjali) THIS HARD!
I guess we will see what happens - but a bunch of wealthy white women vs her may not be the fabulous TV Janet may be imagining in 2021.
I'm HOPING I'm wrong and it will be all fun and high-jinks, GOD I HOPE SO!

Anyway, to repeat myself a million times AND parrot Janet herself: BRING BACK LYDIA AND PETTIFLEUR!

Last edited:
No, who we really need back fulltime are ANDREA AND MANUELA. Manuela would EAT the new bitches. And Andrea...well we all know how I feel about Andrea.

I actually really liked Andrea for quite a lot of season 1 and then she just became a little too much even for me :D She landed on the wrong side of history, sadly

Andrea was amazing in that whilst filming she clearly thought she absolutely 100% understood the assignment...only for the show to air and reveal that she really REALLY didn't :D
The FACE CRACK she must have had watching it back and seeing how atrociously awful she came across, and how glowingly WONDERFUL Gina Liano came across in comparison, even though Gina was totally the real antagonist all along :D / :disco:

Don't get me started on Andrea's LIST OBSESSION!

FWzF.gif

giphy.gif

Melbourne Housewives really changed gay culture FOREVER didn't it

Janet appears to have been GAGGED since her OUTBURSTS a few weeks ago :D

The GAY GRAPEVINE seems to be suggesting two of the newbies are total flops (Kyla the KYLE lookalike, and Cherry one of the blondes).
I hope this Roach-fuelled Instagram HYSTERIA doesn't end up being the most exciting drama of this season :(

ANOTHER deleted scene I've never seen...this is the conversation immediately after Janet tells Gina to GO DROWN IN THE POOL!

It's not all that interesting tbh, but quite lol that Gina and Lydia can barely get their story straight re. the w*g BITCH debacle :D

Following this and the GABI GRECKO scene, how many deleted scenes EXIST?!

I think "w*g" means something different in Australia than in Europe. It's not racial, but more like "chav".

But STILL :D @ Jackie scoffing the Celebrations :D

I believe it IS racial in Australia, but is generally aimed at Italians/Greeks/Middle Eastern people rather than black people?

I've mainly based that assertion on old episodes of HEARTBREAK HIGH, I've realised :D

I've definitely heard Jackie refer to herself as one (and the subtitles thought she said WAG :eyes:) so perhaps you're right. But it's also not considered as bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom