Ukraine 2021: Go_A - SHUM

I am worried that SHUM can be disqualified......:( look at this video!
For me this could be the best Ukrainian entry ever (joined with Jamala)

I am worried that SHUM can be disqualified......:( look at this video!
For me this could be the best Ukrainian entry ever (joined with Jamala)

432 views since 2016 :eyes:

More than likely not. Who the fuck even are the people in the video? They could’ve filmed that in fucking Wolverhampton for all we know.

Hun it doesn’t matter where it was filmed.
I think it depends on whether or not it was released commercially. If not, the EBU won’t care if it’s had a few hundred views on YouTube.

Yeah I read the rules I don’t think there’s anything specifically disallowing this?

I really want them to Go to ESC and win! Solovey was flawless....and SHUM is even better...:) but this video appeared today on Polish site...stupid site stupid video.heh

Even if Shum is disqualified they’ll just send one of the other songs that were in contention.

Cannot WAIT to see how this translates on stage :D
Assuming they qualify, I can see this being one of those songs that goes BIG on the televote, but also jury poison :D

I'd also expect it to do better on the final televote, than the semi-final - assuming casuals will lap this up.

So this briefly leaked on Youtube and has already been pulled...

However, I am afraid to report that it has changed, and not for the better

The same backing track (cut to three minutes) but an entirely different vocal melody and lyrics :o I've listened to the original so much I couldn't even tell if I found it better or worse, it's just so different!

OMG I feel the GAY PANIC SIREN has been officially sounded!! :shock::shock::shock::shock:

giphy.gif

It’s very JARRING after being so accustomed to the original, I’m hoping I GET USED TO IT :(

It’s very JARRING after being so accustomed to the original, I’m hoping I GET USED TO IT :(

I've not listened to the original in a while, and obviously for good reason given this horrifying turn of events

THANKS A LOT RAVEN QUEEN IN UKRAINIAN OBVIOUSLY

Oh I don't think that's TOO BAD although it sounds a bit like a sped-up increasingly drunken evening in a Ukrainian SOCIAL CLUB. i'm quite into the extended UKRAINIAN WHISTLE PARTS.

It sounds MUCH HARDER to sing live than the original though, so GOOD LUCK WITH THAT queen of the ravens :D

I’ve listened twice and it gets better once you’re brain starts to forget the old melody, I’m hoping that’s a demo in the leak as it does sound a bit ROUGH AROUND THE EDGES.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom