What do you like on your pizza?

I'm still amused that Hello Fresh didn't bother to investigate the content of Dear Joan and Jericha until it was a bit too late, which I assume was the reason for the sudden pulling of sponsorship and removal of LOVELY SONG

All this HOT PIZZA CHAT made me want to go to my favourite Italian restaurant in Clevedon, but they are fully booked, so I'm in the Chinese one next door and resenting every minute :(

Except tomato of course!
I think you’ll find that’s spelt TOMATOE

ACB4E27A-686F-478E-9E49-02CD408BA86F.jpeg

Pizza is one of the things being pescetarian makes really shit. Meat on a pizza is EXACTLY where it’s at and fish is shit.

I normally go for mushroom, red onion, lots of different cheese and assorted other veggies.

The Pizza Hut fake meat feast is quite good, though! They’ve made a real effort. And you can have it without the horror of vegan cheese too,

Pizza is one of the things being pescetarian makes really shit. Meat on a pizza is EXACTLY where it’s at and fish is shit.

I normally go for mushroom, red onion, lots of different cheese and assorted other veggies.

The Pizza Hut fake meat feast is quite good, though! They’ve made a real effort. And you can have it without the horror of vegan cheese too,
I don't *mind* a veggie pizza but an overload of veg tends to make the whole thing a bit MOIST

Mushrooms can enter every meal as far I'm concerned though.

This topic is absolutely obscene. I like a pizza has much as the next fat cunt, but this topic feels problematic and probably the cause of future fatalities.

Pizza forum now

Also we need a 'PIZZA HUT - what do you think' thread a la Delice & PUMPKIN which are now legendary
Our Bristol town centre Pizza Hut has been CLOSED DOWN now - replaced by a posh gentrified sit-down kebab place. NOT THAT I EVER WENT IN to be fair

Must say though that of all the pizzoirs Pizza Hut do do the most decadent and lavish Stuffed Crust of them all :disco:

Our Bristol town centre Pizza Hut has been CLOSED DOWN now - replaced by a posh gentrified sit-down kebab place. NOT THAT I EVER WENT IN to be fair

Must say though that of all the pizzoirs Pizza Hut do do the most decadent and lavish Stuffed Crust of them all :disco:
I never even knew SIT DOWN KEBABS were a thing!

Is it that German Donner Kebab chain? They're all over the place here, though I much prefer the DÖNER HAUS as I don't like kebabs and they do currywurst and schnitzel as well :disco:

I don’t trust those German Doner Kebab places and have never been into one. Which German in their right mind would choose THAT FONT?

Reactions: COB
There’s also a place called Bakehaus in Hammersmith which I don’t remotely trust, even though it claims to be German

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom