What do you like on your pizza?

The Japes place looks really good but also their pizza like... doesn't look like deep dish pizza

I don't understand the pinapple hate, not my favorite topping but I have no problem with it. But then I would add anything.

Maybe she lifted the pizza to reveal one of these:
sausage-coils-with-pan-fried-potatoes-12672-1.jpg

:horny:

I've just read this entire thread and you are all absolute fucking weirdos and I'm leaving.

(also, just gimmie a variety of cheeses - not one on top of the other but in quarters, y'knaa?)

Nan-izzas have become a thing in Chez COBGiraffe and I highly recommend them
This was a Hello Fresh recipe that I decided to keep :)

TOP COB TIP: Once you've done the free trial on your meal box service, just keep all the recipe cards they sent you (or even bind them into a book) and you can make them whenever you like :disco:

@dUb If you've still got the recording of that Hello Fresh song from Dear Joan and Jericha, could you send it to me please. I know it was ages ago so you probably don't but I simply cannot remember how it goes and my children have said that their day will be totally ruined if I can't sing it to them and also they'll ask to be put into care again :(

Did I abuse the binding equipment at my job where I work to indulge this super household tip? Well yes, yes I did.
:disco: One disadvantage to being self-employed and working at home is that one cannot STEAL RESOURCES from one's workplace. It's all VERY disappointing

I suppose I could try to steal things from MYSELF :)

• Love
Reactions: COB

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom