You wanted a new girlband? Here's CUTEBAD from the House Of XENOMANIA

for those who aren't following their tiktok which seems to be where they mainly update on here's two new song clip teasers (btw the 5th girl Mia is on a dance job in ibiza so she has not left)

Are we even worthy of all this boppery?
VOV8UDP.gif

i don't LOVE it right away but that'll change i am sure of. i can't help but think xenomania recycled this track from unperfects 2019 "looking for a hug" they just ditched the groovy feel to a more fresher faster dance sound. am i the only one or crazy ii's no coincidence they're both xenomania productions.

i take that back last night i played some songs while casually chilling with friends and they all liked what they heard (i am from NYC) but that doesn't mean they will ever be promoted in america.. there's so much great music that just never crossed to america not even cheryl cole i understand girls aloud didn't but cheryl easily could have..

They’re looking for a replacement for Mia. Maybe this time they’ll pick someone who actually sings.

White smoke billows from a five-bed terraced house in Hemel Hempstead. A new Cutebad has been chosen. Her ceremonial Mitre has been dispatched from Pretty Little Thing (next day delivery).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom