You wanted a new girlband? Here's CUTEBAD from the House Of XENOMANIA

The muscle queen only brought one dumbbell, he'll end up with one arm bigger than the other :(

Not Cutebad making it into my top 5 artists in Spotify Wrapped 2022

AD70C9AF-B097-4F71-9E83-6C9A5E7F7457.jpeg

WRONG THREAD

Last edited:

Consisting of five bold individuals who create confident and powerful pop bangers that collectively express their creative interests. ⁠

Combining electronic music and choreography with their unique and different cultural backgrounds and experiences to make fast-paced beats, edgy vocals and wild lyrics. As a result of their new-age pop brand, each member takes inspiration from different sources, from K-pop to Eighties soul and hip-hop. ⁠

Introducing Scarlet Robinson, Cameron Valentina, Ramona Blue, Natalie Nyasha and Mia Ward. ⁠

@cutebadmusic inherently tarnishes the image of the ordinary in a world where it is viewed as a necessity - but you decide! ⁠

Poor Mia :( But hey guys, the rumours are now flying around about Miss N being CUTEBAD BAD BAD and it’s all been very last minute

Poor Mia :(

Wonder if they can get Kadiatou on Speed-Dial. I hear she has some delightful choreo and wise words on performing to share with the girls. :disco:

seems like every single goes nowhere with only a few thousand or less views on YouTube.. who's supporting them their families??

They probably have second jobs like unperfect famously did. One of those girls worked in Lidl and I think one of them was @Christian's housekeeper.

It's a shame Cutebad are not taking off. Explosive really is a great pop song.

For sure they are! I approve of them and I am pretty tough on new acts. Not that - that means anything ha.ha. who knows they might be played by the right DJ and take off overnight?? MIA will be replaced!! I'll take her spot! LOL

They probably have second jobs like unperfect famously did. One of those girls worked in Lidl and I think one of them was @Christian's housekeeper.

It's a shame Cutebad are not taking off. Explosive really is a great pop song.
I had to let her go, she kept eating the cat food :(

well they have their whole lives ahead of them i think they're all only like 17 years old.. one of them still has braces lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom