A rewatch TIMETABLE

So I left the 2 hours video uploading overnight, worried that youtube would block it, but it's only blocked in Sweden. I guess that's alright as I don't think any of our Swedish moopsters would binge 2 hours of Melodifestivalen. If everyone agrees it will stream at 8 pm. tonight. The image quality is much better than that MF 2008 I uploaded (and HD compared it to Eurovision 1983).

So I left the 2 hours video uploading overnight, worried that youtube would block it, but it's only blocked in Sweden. I guess that's alright as I don't think any of our Swedish moopsters would binge 2 hours of Melodifestivalen. If everyone agrees it will stream at 8 pm. tonight. The image quality is much better than that MF 2008 I uploaded (and HD compared it to Eurovision 1983).
That sounds mint. Looking forward to it, and hoping that since this is an Alla Studios production we're going to get a cameo from Internet Safety Crocodile.

Actually as it's tonight it's probably worth splitting off some of these posts or creating a brand new topic.

Also really craving a CHEEKY VIMTO!
Tartley Manor is currently closed, but rest assured we'll be serving Cheeky Vimto, Goldschlager enemas and low grade narcotics just as soon as lockdown ends and we figure out how to get a condom full of heroin out of an elderly Vietnamese woman's stomach.

Oh how about another 1999 rewatch, but NOT TONIGHT as I’m working again tomorrow and want to PARTY like rest of you.

Thank you again @Alla for a beautiful show last night.

It was unfortunate that A Song for Eurotrash didn’t happen after, but I don’t think the mood was really right. Let’s keep it on the timetable and maybe save it for a rainier day. Next time there’s an Allafestivalen let’s save something truly homosexual for after to avoid anymore civil beef!

Thank you again @Alla for a beautiful show last night.

It was unfortunate that A Song for Eurotrash didn’t happen after, but I don’t think the mood was really right. Let’s keep it on the timetable and maybe save it for a rainier day. Next time there’s an Allafestivalen let’s save something truly homosexual for after to avoid anymore civil beef!
I don't think any of us were quite prepared for the frenzy Allafestivalen would whip up. Such a good idea for a show, though - the perfect way to get the non-believers to dip a toe into MF without trudging through the skits and interval acts.

I do think it’s kind of great though to have had two such spirited Eurovision fans enthusiastically promoting their rewatch choice after. It is good to have a vote and it is good to have a choice. Good luck on your journey new moderators, Moopy is watching you.

You know the BBC often fuck Eurovision stuff up, but with three shows I've slightly higher hopes we get one for the FANZ. They did a not bad one a few years ago, but I need one without the balance providing semi ironic critics.

Isn’t the SHINE A LIGHT the European-wide one. A quick Wikipedia search shows that they’re getting this years contestants to do a Katrina rendition, and apparently the LITHUANIAN NATIONAL OPERA THEATRE will be ILLUMINATED :disco:

I think I've seen that some other countries are also doing their own programmes. Hopefully they turn up for our delectation as well in some form.

I presume it’ll end with JAMES being offered the chance to take part again next year LIVE
If he can knock out a BANGER like the ones he's produced in the Netherlands, I've no qualms with that. Obviously I'd much prefer them to get him on stage, present him with a bouquet and, just before he can start celebrating, ask him to hand it to our 2021 representative Fleur East.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom