Boris Johnson vs Covid - intensive care and subsequent self-isolation

Milo still has his eyes though.

1583158490391.jpg
That just looks like a pinko liberal leftie version of Boris.

Sorry to be un-PC or whatever, but when you think about it, Ms Corona has stomped into our lives, stopped climate change in its tracks, severely incapacitated one of the architect's of the greatest political con of the last decade, incentivised a bunch of lazy slobs to go jogging, and single-handedly ended the 3 hour+ meeting.

I mean, slay (a little).

Sorry to be un-PC or whatever, but when you think about it, Ms Corona has stomped into our lives, stopped climate change in its tracks, severely incapacitated one of the architect's of the greatest political con of the last decade, incentivised a bunch of lazy slobs to go jogging, and single-handedly ended the 3 hour+ meeting.

I mean, slay (a little).

It's done that too!

I mean, slay (a little).

:D

Also: WHERE IS THE LIE

Boris’s kids (including Milo and Lara Lettuce) with his wife are a quarter Indian though you would never know to look at them.

Apparently he is NOT on a ventilator and has only been given oxygen, but doctors online have said that this contradicts with the fact he is in ICU. I don't actually trust ANY of the news we get out, they're hardly going to tell us he's on death's door, even if he is.

IKR

Would you really need to be on oxygen if you DIDN'T have pneumonia? :confused:

I love my tin foil hat but maybe they're being overtly cautious since he is the Prime Minister.

It's St Thomas Hospital not Area 51, if he was worse than what they're saying there would be word out unofficially soon. Also I doubt the medical team at the hospital would spin this and they have come out saying he had indeed been given oxygen and was not on a ventilator.

I had "walking pneumonia" a few years ago, had difficulty breathing but never felt like I was choking. I could do most of my day to day stuff, and it took forever to shake.

Four are from the same woman and then there's at least one lovechild, plus the one on the way with his bint.

Isn't it five confirmed and then at least one other unconfirmed, plus the baby on the way?

JESUS.

IKR

Would you really need to be on oxygen if you DIDN'T have pneumonia? :confused:

I suspect WEASEL WORDS here. They said he hasn't been DIAGNOSED with pneumonia. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have or isn't SUSPECTED of having it.

Well the ICU ventilator story was ALLEGEDLY doing the rounds all day yesterday in the Russian and Greek press prior to the announcement, so watch them for HOT UPDATES

If he really IS on an ICU ward surely someone would LEAK IT.

We need PICS!!

Would they REALLY allow him to take up a much-needed bed for a PR stunt though? It's seems a bit too much like a David Icke fantasy...

Well the ICU ventilator story was ALLEGEDLY doing the rounds all day yesterday in the Russian and Greek press prior to the announcement, so watch them for HOT UPDATES

But then again Russia has been known to spread a lot of desinformation in Europe during the Corona crisis.

But then again Russia has been known to spread a lot of desinformation in Europe during the Corona crisis.
Oh for sure, the Russian media is about as reliable as the Chinese government's press department. The UK is clearly being given the bare bones of the story so it just wouldn't surprise me if there isn't plenty of information swirling about elsewhere.

I'm expecting Paris Match or the National Inquirer to be first for a bedside pic! The UK press wouldn't touch it.

Yeah I have a feeling he's a lot worse than publicised. And this "in good spirits" is just another 3 word Tory slogan like Get Brexit Done or Strong and Stable

I’d have CRACKED UP if I didn’t.

Careful though, if they realise you're doing that in work hours they might CRACK DOWN

I don't appreciate Raab's rhetoric about Boris being 'a fighter' who 'will recover'. It implies that people who die somehow aren't strong or didn't fight hard enough.
It's very on brand for this batch of gammon-baiting Tories. He'll have mentioned the war before too long. "Our boy Boris will bounce back, just like Blighty did after we thrashed the Jerries."

Reactions: VoR
I don't appreciate Raab's rhetoric about Boris being 'a fighter' who 'will recover'. It implies that people who die somehow aren't strong or didn't fight hard enough.

I've long been annoyed by this linguistic choice. The press would always say that someone "lost their battle with cancer" as if it wasn't the cancer that killed them but their failure to fight it off and I detest that implication. It's backdoor pseudo-Darwinism and can fuck off.

It's also politicians not knowing how to frame anything in a language other than that of combat, even war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom