Drag Race UK S2

68747470733a2f2f73332e616d617a6f6e6177732e636f6d2f776174747061642d6d656469612d736572766963652f53746f7279496d6167652f7745553563767471643264755a413d3d2d3734313830343733392e313566383464626164393961666439653531363330383930353631352e676966

I'm tempted to find clips from that Graham Norton episode she was on around the time of EE's 30th anniversary, where she managed to be EVEN CAMPER than Sharon :disco:

Reactions: Zu
I'm tempted to find clips from that Graham Norton episode she was on around the time of EE's 30th anniversary, where she managed to be EVEN CAMPER than Sharon :disco:
I remember her on one of the post live show aftermath things and she was truly astonishing!

Wasn't there a rumour of a soap opera challenge this time? That may add credence to her being on.

All these soap queens are monsters in real life. I once saw Barbara Knox being congratulated on her performances by a caller on some daytime crud, to which she responded by simpering sickeningly, bowing her head and saying THANK YOU THANK YOU

Cornonation Street veteran Barbara Knox has been arrested for drink-driving after she reportedly burst in to a police station shouting "do you know who I am!"

The actress, 80, was breath tested by officers in Knutsford after driving to a police station where her daughter Maxine Ashcroft was being held for the same offence.

Tests revealed Knox was nearly three times over the drink-drive limit.

The octogenarian was reportedly displeased after her daughter was pulled over on suspicion of the same offence while Knox was being driven home by her in Knutsford, Cheshire.

OAP Knox demanded police released Ashcroft, 56 - but soon found herself under arrest instead.

A source said: "Barbara wasn't happy her daughter had been arrested. She kept yelling: "do you know who I am?

"She turned up at the police station knocking the door demanding her daughter be released. But the officers suspected she had driven to the station herself so they arrested her as well."

Hasn’t dead loss Tory Brexiter Sue Polard (sp?) also done the DON’T YOU KNOW WHO I AM routine in the past? I’m choosing to believe it even if she hasn’t :)

As I always say, it’s nice to be important but it’s more important to be nice :)

Can’t believe they’d even think of arresting someone that BELOV’D :(

Kim Woodburn is 78, so I don’t think they’d be able to have her as a guest judge at the moment because of COVID.
Yes we must preserve her at all costs.

Although on a personal level she has served her purpose.

Just have her on as a guest judge and use her for an acting challenge prop to bounce off (so to speak). No one should be allowed to participate as a contestant in Snatch other than the contestants (that weird woman who looks like a South Park Canadian was not a moment).

Just have her on as a guest judge and use her for an acting challenge prop to bounce off (so to speak). No one should be allowed to participate as a contestant in Snatch other than the contestants (that weird woman who looks like a South Park Canadian was not a moment).
I don't think she is.
They meant as one of the "contestants" I believe

Oh God, so this will be running CONCURRENTLY with Drag Race 13?

SPACE THEM OUT

Oh God, so this will be running CONCURRENTLY with Drag Race 13?

SPACE THEM OUT

With this and Eurovision pre-selection season, I probably won't be leaving the house in Jan/Feb. Whether I'm allowed to or not.

Reactions: VoR
They’re just running the brand into the ground at this point

They’re just running the brand into the ground at this point
Not really. Do you make the same criticism of Strictly Come Dancing because loads of countries have there own local version of it? It’s exactly the same thing.

Strictly is a local show, Drag Race is an international phenomenon. You don’t watch Dancing with the Stars, but most drag fans watch the majority of the international franchises and you can tell there’s fatigue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom