Eastenders 2020

Can't wait for the return of COKE ADDICTED CHELSEA :disco:

I hope they haven't changed her character too much. She doesn't look AS GLAM in her recast photo:

0_EMB-MAIN-EastEnders.jpg

Shall we relive THE GLORY YEARS :disco:

Reactions: COB
Zaraah Abrahams is 33, and Tiana Benjamin is now 36 :o I was about to say when did she get so old, then I remembered that I'm also 36 :(

I watched the anniversary week last night. It was quite possibly one of the most bizarrely gripping things I’ve seen in a while.

Leo and Kate have nothing on Danny Dyer and Ian Beale.

Catching up on last night's episode - this scene between Stacey and Kheerat is very good, Lacey Turner really is fantastic when she wants to give us a bit of PATHOS

Also I'm sick of this crap police guy who whispers all his lines, just taking up time every episode.

Catching up on last night's episode - this scene between Stacey and Kheerat is very good, Lacey Turner really is fantastic when she wants to give us a bit of PATHOS
I kinda wanted to watch. They had rare chemistry. Also he's fit.

Thrilled at the prospect of LOTS AND LOTS of Denise storylines.

Also, they're totally slow building the Ian-Sharon reveal.

Reactions: COB
LAST NIGHT WAS HABIBA’S LAST EPISODE.

WRITTEN OUT WITH LITTLE FANFARE

YES PLEASE. I always do enjoy Squeal Beale getting brought back down to size.

Omg I CANNOT with both Habiba and Chantelle leaving :zombie:

Habiba actually had great scope as a comedy character had they let her actually DO SOMETHING! The time she dressed up in a leather catsuit and decided to be DETECTIVE was low key iconic :disco:

As if BORING OLD IQRA remains! Although I think Ash has a lot of potential, mainly on account of her actress being genuinely quite good.

Habiba actually had great scope as a comedy character had they let her actually DO SOMETHING! The time she dressed up in a leather catsuit and decided to be DETECTIVE was low key iconic :disco:
I loved this!

EASTENDERS DOES THE SOCIAL DISTANCE/COVID-SECURE FILMING SO MUCH BETTER THAN ALL THE OTHER SOAPS

EASTENDERS DOES THE SOCIAL DISTANCE/COVID-SECURE FILMING SO MUCH BETTER THAN ALL THE OTHER SOAPS

It really does! Although Corrie is much better at the reality of wearing masks. No one in EE seems to be in one

It really does! Although Corrie is much better at the reality of wearing masks. No one in EE seems to be in one
I’M QUITE HAPPY FOR EASTENDERS TO IGNORE MASKS COMPLETELY. I DON’T THINK ACCURACY SHOULD COME AT THE EXPENSE OF DRAMA.

:disco:
Kim finding out she has a long lost gay relative in Scotland, going to visit then deciding to stay and become a tour guide, must be one of the most bizarre ways to write out an actress due to pregnancy ever. And yet, quite perfect for the character :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom