Moopy Upgrade - Snagging List

1616432314388.png

It does? (Not the first page, but the last pages)

On the mobile there's an arrow that takes you to the end. Might be nice to get a greater range like 2, 3, 4 etc.

Also notably absent at the top of the page.

It's easy enough to get page numbers on the css/mobile view. We can do that. As long as it doesn't make it look stupid.

On the What's New page, there's no option to go to the most recent post of a topic if no one has posted in it.

So the only major thing I think that is outstanding is media embedding, which won't happen until tomorrow at the earliest when the hosts are back at work.

Everything else mentioned so far seems minor and I'll pick at them as I have time. I'll also once the hosts have done what they need to, see if I can get the Moopy app working as well!

Nothing major at all, but maybe the colour scheme could be looked at? It all looks a bit samey right now

Changing templates is an absolute nightmare because everything is so interconnected.

I've got too cocky because I managed to change a couple of other things. I'LL STOP FIDDLING NOW

Bitch, lemme eat!

(I think I know how to do it though so hopefully not long)
Sorry, I saw newer requests being actions. Hard to know if you've been missed!

It's probably gonna be a few days of requests. I remember the last upgrade in about 2017.

Is it possible to get the total number of posts made back in the bit to the left of each post under the avatar? I have an obsessive need to know my total number of posts at all times.

Getting this when I try to access Moopy on my phone, yet it's fine on my laptop

IMG-4367.jpg

I keep reading the title as ‘Shagging List’

Nothing major at all, but maybe the colour scheme could be looked at? It all looks a bit samey right now

this is definitely the biggest thing for me by far. I don’t have any problems with the look and feel but the reading experience is not great. Not sure if it’s just mobile.

Is it possible to get the total number of posts made back in the bit to the left of each post under the avatar? I have an obsessive need to know my total number of posts at all times.
Hi dmlaw, it’s the post counter bot here, you have made 13,463 posts.

Oh false alarm, I tried going in via the very front page and it let me. WEIRD!

I DID THIS

NOW I'LL STOP

You can also have
  • Registration date
  • Solutions (?!?)
  • Reaction score
  • Trophy points
  • Website
  • Custom fields
I can't remember what we had before. Registration date and location possibly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom