Moopy Upgrade - Snagging List

We seem to missing tags ?
Blah Blah Blah Reaction GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

SEPARATELY: is there a fun little list of all the new changes anywhere? I may be missing a really obvious one but also I cba looking I just woke up

It looked too huge on the initial forums landing page but the scale in the threads is great now!

Are there any LESS STERILE designs? I feel once again compelled to say HOWARD HUGHES

Oh the only other one - getting the subforums listed below each forum name, rather than as a dropdown list. That's the only other thing (aside from media embedding) I've noticed for now

Given that I am colourblind, I will let someone else take the lead on changing colour palettes, however I think once we have a banner again that will help make it look less default

I personally wouldn’t, as people would be able to see that I have made two hundred or so more posts than anyone else in the late night drunk moopy thread.

Reactions: COB
Another one! (Sorry, I do like it really!)

At the bottom of the page underneath the share icon(s) I can go "back" to Moopy Moop but I'm sure you used to be able to go back more steps as well up until Home.

Fully aware there's other ways round this, but it's just something I liked doing.

Can the status boxes be made bigger? Not sure of it's just me or just on mobile but the bottom of the gifs is cut off.
what do you mean by status boxes? (guessing this is going to be another mobile-only issue anyway)

(We all remember when I got possessed by a ghost to publicise my Halloween thing)

I seem to be unable to post gifs on my profile posts. It just gives me a text box? :(

Let's be honest @Tisch is probably just making it up for attention and to promote his event :MoopyEgg:
How dare you. I wouldn't use something so serious to promote Tischvision, voting period open now till 31/3 which is 8 days time, YouTube and Spotify playlists in first post. Claire Sweeney called it the event of the millennium! (4 stars in the Guardian)

Given that I am colourblind, I will let someone else take the lead on changing colour palettes, however I think once we have a banner again that will help make it look less default

It's not the banner or the outlines, it's the lack of shade between main copy and information. It all melts into one. I'm on laptop now and it doesn't look anywhere near as bad because the poster information is at the side. But on mobile, the poster info sits above the main copy. So when trying to read a conversation, you're basically alternating between poster info and poster copy because there's no colour difference beween the two.

To put into context, the poster name, headline, post, report button, likes, signature, they;re all practically the same colour with no differentiation between the two

Sorry if this has been covered a lot already, I'm still trying to navigate the new design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom