RPDR UK S2 E10 - The Final!

Oh well. :(

Lawrence is a good winner I suppose. I wonder if they filmed multiple endings, or if they did all this before the world went crazy for Bimini.

I do hope Twitter doesn't bully Lawrence into the ground, but I wouldn't be surprised.

A wonderful series!

Oh dear...

I don’t think that was the right decision based either on tonight’s performances or Lawrence having totally lost his way in the last few weeks.

It kind of felt a bit like, well why bother doing the series at all if you’ve decided the winner in the first five minutes?

And I say that as somebody who was TOTALLY Team Lawrence at the start and is now terrified of the backlash he’s going to face on social media. :(

Honestly thought Tayce had the best winners edit tonight!

I was thinking that it would be weird for them to cull Tayce out before the very end given that she absolutely dominated the challenge and then looked stunning on the runway, so I'm glad at least that they had a top three rather than a top two.

I will say that when they're all up against each other in that final go round where Ru questions them and forces them to speak to their photos, I can imagine Bimini might come over as a bit more reserved and introverted than a Lawrence or a Tayce, so if Ru is going on how he feels in the moment it makes sense that he'd be drawn to Lawrence, who is just very naturally charismatic.

Multiple endings were filmed the queens confirmed that in the Guardian interview which makes it a BIZARRE choice, but it’s obviously what RU wanted.

I didn’t get that at all- and I actually really like Lawrence

they can't POSSIBLY do an international All Stars for actual prize money and then bar Vivienne and Lawrence from competing, can they? how cruel that'd be.

did Vivienne ever get her big Hollywood YouTube series prize in the end? is it Fashion Photo Ruview???

Very much not a fan of Lawrence so quite deflated by the result but at least we can enjoy Bimini and Tayce competing again in the future.

Was the lip sync of A Little Bit Of Love way off for anyone else?!

Yeah the lip sync was WAY OFF, I don’t believe it’s the competitors, apparently the Spotify version is out of sync as well? Not quite sure WHAT HAPPENED THERE, it was borderline unwatchable though.

Very much not a fan of Lawrence so quite deflated by the result but at least we can enjoy Bimini and Tayce competing again in the future.

Yeah the sync seemed weird to me

Reactions: dUb

Definitely! I was worried for Bimini at first and then realised they were all off.

I don’t know it’s just what Reddit people are saying! The vocals aren’t on the beat I think.

Bimini was miles better than the others, but she was MADE to be the underdog. She is so effortless and understated.

VICTORIA AND HER OUTFIT :disco:

I have many thoughts, mainly what Veronica Green came as with both those looks.

She’s going to be INSUFFERABLE next year!

giphy.gif

And why are we not talking about how Tayce literally obliterated the other queens in A Little Bit of Love? I would say that was the single best performance on a Drag Race stage ever. Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and TALANT.

Like I said, I can’t dislike Lawrence and she’s going to be a great winner, but especially this finale it really felt like it was Bimini’s. :(

They edited Bimini way down in this ep. The rigga-morris of it all. All this time, we've not come a long way... at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom