Eurovision 2021 News

Most likely scenario?

• Total voters
The number of journalists who can attend the event will also be capped at 500 with a further 1000 able to cover the show in a new online press centre.

Oh I hope this doesn't cause a EURO BLOGGER WAR

I’ve seen the argument presented today that going to Eurovision as accredited press is work and therefore counts as essential travel.

I’ve seen the argument presented today that going to Eurovision as accredited press is work and therefore counts as essential travel.
Really hope they get told the error of their ways at the border.

Interval performance called "Rock the Roof" and will feature Lenny Kuhr (De Troubadour, 1969), Teach-In with Getty Kaspers (Ding-a-dong, 1975), Sandra Kim (J'aime La Vie, 1986), Helena Paparizou (My Number One, 2005), Lordi (Hard Rock Hallelujah, 2006) and Måns Zelmerlöw (Heroes, 2015).

They will be performing on the rooftops of three "iconic" Rotterdam buildings.

Seemingly an homage to QUEEN OF ROOFTOPS Sam Teen? :o

Last edited:
Every rooftop:

tenor.gif

Interval performance called "Rock the Roof" and will feature Lenny Kuhr (De Troubadour, 1969), Teach-In with Getty Kaspers (Ding-a-dong, 1975), Sandra Kim (J'aime La Vie, 1986), Helena Paparizou (My Number One, 2005), Lordi (Hard Rock Hallelujah, 2006) and Måns Zelmerlöw (Heroes, 2015).

Omg I’m so ready to RAWK OUT to My Number One and an acoustic-no-doubt version of Heroes!

Sounds like a cool idea, but Måns was part of the interval in 2019 and part of Europe Shine a Light so can we not have a break :side-eye:

Jesus, Mans is just incapable of turning down an opportunity to get on the telly, isn't he? He'd turn up to the opening of Samanta's legs if he was asked.

Apparently the running order has been decided and should be out next week at some point. I presume they’re waiting for Belarus to release their new song before shoving them out in second.

Do we think we will get the FRENZIED RUSH of rehearsal updates this year?

I'm seeing a lot of chatter ONLINE that many countries may have to use their back up performances instead of heading to Rotterdam :(

Apparently most of the back up performances are ALREADY SHOT, and have to be sent over within an hour of shooting to avoid any tampering with the audio :D :eyes:

Oh and FUCK OFF Måns!
Azerbaijan aside he's probably the most forgettable winner of the past decade (Jamala has several iconic INTERNET MOMENTS!), people only remember who he is because he turns up for absolutely ANYTHING!

If only Loreen had his WORK ETHIC/desire to use Eurovision as her PENSION!

OH I do hope a majority of acts can actually make it to Rotterdam, if they made the Australian Open happen this should be NO PROBLEM.

OH I do hope a majority of acts can actually make it to Rotterdam, if they made the Australian Open happen this should be NO PROBLEM.
The Australian Open players get £50,000 for losing in the first round. If you were to offer that to some of these Euroqueens I've no doubt they'd turn up.

Duncan will open the first semi (presumably with Arcade) and will debut a new single during the final.

He won neither jury or televote as I recall. Has that happened before?

Haven't read up, but is it true that Helena is performing this year? I've been wondering the last few weeks why we've hardly seen her in the Eurovision bubble compared to *some* previous winners.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom